WTF does YOUR username mean and how the hell did you come up with it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM

Title says all.

I thought I'ld make a thread for others to explain their username since we got some cool unique ones.

Mine is CyberMind. No, I did not copy it from some other Cyber[x] here. I've had this username for 4+ years now.. I came up with it when I was trying to figure out a name for some free website building shit lol. It was pretty unique at the time so I kept it.

What's your story?

PS: It also sounds kinda smarty so yeah.. xD Turns out it's cool because if you google my username I won't come up and other projects named CyberMind will. Which means I'm safe from search engines! xD

161 comments
My username means nothing. Although I've had it for over 6 years now.
I first had it as a free domain ( lifetalk . co . nr - still active!! :O )... then it became my username :P

kenshin means modest truth or heart of swords.....liked the anime character when i was a kid and it stuck....been usin it for about 7-8 years...

my username actually means to play avi videos....naa i never thought like that i made this as my name is avinash+ i like to play around so took...this....thats all how i choosed it

Replies already! :D

shadow.prx -> Your username means fuck all in what language?

Nice replies the rest xD

I was drunk and stoned and very very happy when I registered on a site a few years ago and it stuck. It's sorta hard to change it now as I use it on so many sites.

My Name is Ash*** (not censored by wJ <_<) and my pet name is ashu :P
And I love Football.

When I wanted to register @ WBB,All the username I liked were taken,so i chose "ashufootball" and it became my username :)

In some sites you can see me as .::Ash::. or Ash or ...Ash... :D

Nice thread CM. I have been curious about the derivations of many usernames. :D

I selected Amz as it sounds a bit like my original name - Amjad. :). I originally used mz as my online alias but someone I like started calling me amz so I selected this one. ;)

Well using sunnyx12x21x from 4+ years.

My name is SHREE DEEP and i changed it to SuNNy [itz not my pet name and no one except Net friend refer as me SuNNy]

Well abt 12 and 21, am using it from age of 15. AT that time even now too my face did't show mr real age, Am 20 but still looks 15-16 [A lot of people told me.] at that everyone says that i look like 12 year old but friends Says some times you behave like mature, son itz 21. So 12 was my apperence 21 is what my mind is[was].

WeLL About XXX, there once a trend to add words words like sex,fuck,cool,sexy,XXX
at that time i choose XXX. Not only that it helps|works like devide.

SuNNyx12X21x​

SKORDS= Sky Lords/Sky Words :))

When I first started on making websites (free hosting) I came up with this name :)
@ that time, I didnt even know what cPanel is !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back