Status
Not open for further replies.

DooDoo253

Banned
Banned
This is DooDoo .. tried to login to my account and says I'm banned because the Mods think I am Chris2009.

What fucking proof is there that I am this piece of shit Chris2009?

29 comments
Jason how can I prove it? If you look at my posts compared to his, I speak proper english where as Chris's posts you can barely understand what he is talking about.

What proof is there that I am Chris2009?

Well a similar mistake I believe was made yesterday (or day before can't remember) when someone though someone was fanize or whatever that trouble maker was called. Anyway messiah sorted it out for the guy. PM him as he may also be able to sort you out.

trace what kind of behavior?
The mods get some reports that I am Chris2009 and instead of contacting me about it they ban me right away.

All I want to know is what proof they have that I am him.

Well, you're an idiot to be honest.

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/26h0N.png[/slide]

KrazyWarez.com is site owned by Chris2009, "DooDoo" joined here in Oct 2010, XtremeDDL.com domain is registered in March 2011. You used CyberGhost VPN on this account in Oct 2010. And account was inactive until you decided to advertise your DDL site using that account.

I could dig up on more info about you (Chris Reynolds from Portwood) but there's no need as you haven't scammed anyone. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back