Not open for further replies.

TLK

Hello,

I need a decent windows VPS with 1gbit.

Space: 50+ GB
Ram: 512MB
Bandwidth: 2Tb or unmetered.
Port: 1GBIT

I upload to rs/hf/fs. I need the uploads speeds to be awesome. If they're not, please GTFO.

Windows/linux. I wouldn't mine buying a rdp if u can install xampp,php,curl,json,rar/unrar,transmission for me. kthx lol

price= 25-28$

9 comments
hamza I hate when people just post their threads links in offers
He's asking offers, not thread links
Please dont post like other idiots who do so

hamza, i don't need a rdp. I cba with installing xampp and shit myself anyways.

Please post only if u got any real offers.

buy from photonservers. It would cost like $25 from them.

Errr... They havent started will start again soon -_-

Are a idiot of not? Coming out of the death to portray yourself as an authority. Who cares what you hate or not?

And a VPS is nothing more than a RDP with Administrator rights.

And offers can be given by referring to a thread ... much better than repeating the same thing like 'I'll pay you, I'll pay you, I'll pay you'.

@tehlolkid, I tested many onshore servers, but it seems you never get more than 2-3MBs upload per file to HF or FS. RS is even lower. But you can always try 'the more is better' approach with FileZilla (10 files at a time) or CuteFTP (> 10).

hamza I hate when people just post their threads links in offers
He's asking offers, not thread links
Please dont post like other idiots who do so

Are a idiot of not? Coming out of the death to portray yourself as an authority. Who cares what you hate or not?

And a VPS is nothing more than a RDP with Administrator rights.

And offers can be given by referring to a thread ... much better than repeating the same thing like 'I'll pay you, I'll pay you, I'll pay you'.

@tehlolkid, I tested many onshore servers, but it seems you never get more than 2-3MBs upload per file to HF or FS. RS is even lower. But you can always try 'the more is better' approach with FileZilla (10 files at a time) or CuteFTP (> 10).
Epic <3

Go for R-T's dedi dude, he can install wamp/xamp for you :) May be try to ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back