[WTB]Killer Logo and Favicon. R4DM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattleDuty

Banned
Banned
I'm looking for some PRO designer who can design a logo and a favicon.

LOGO Word: R4DM

Size: 270x75

Favicon: R4

Logo must be amazing.. Creative.

Some examples:

euOZI.jpg

L8wFg.png

R4DM = Random

Payment: Depends..
Payment method: Paypal, Alertpay.

Newbies, don't bother.

Regards

14 comments
You are ready to pay $295 straight at 99designs and here you are not stating anything, how do you think the designers will be motivated here? Throw a couple of hundreds and see the level of designing here. Just saying :)

I know few Wjers on 99designs. You just wont believe the difference in their work at that site and here. The hardwork totally depends on the level of boost you are going to give to the designer.

You are ready to pay $295 straight at 99designs and here you are not stating anything, how do you think the designers will be motivated here? Throw a couple of hundreds and see the level of designing here. Just saying :)

I know few Wjers on 99designs. You just wont believe the difference in their work at that site and here. The hardwork totally depends on the level of boost you are going to give to the designer.

Ditto that. People posting up design requests for $4 - $10 and expect a sweet design? Ha! The most hilarious thing I've ever heard of in my entire life!

Try to pay for a designers time & creativity and you'll be amazed at the caliber of work produced ==> You get what you pay for.

Calling someone a "newbie" will not at all help matters :facepalm:

J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back