WRZNetwork - The Ultimate Warez Link Exchange!

Status
Not open for further replies.

To0

http://wrznetwork.com
The Ultimate Warez Link Exchange!

This is a button link exchange that is based on unique impressions. All sites that are in the network will have there buttons displayed on sites at random depending on how many impressions they have accumulated. For every impression that you send, you will receive 0.5 in return.

Update* 4/6/08 Ratio decreased to 0.5. Larger sites accumulating too many impressions would result in an unbalanced link exchange.

For now this is what it has to offer:
  • Members Area - Real time stats so you can keep track of how many impressions you are sending and receiving.
  • One 88x31 button is available to be displayed
  • A great way to attract new traffic for ALL WAREZ sites.
Possible future enchancements:
  • Ability to accumulate points and designate as to which site you would like your impressions to be seen on more often (there will be a certain percentage limit on this feature).
  • The ability to have multiple buttons so you don't just have one that is displayed, on an automatic rotation.
  • The option to purchase impressions, banner ad's, and more on sites that would opt to allow it.
And that's about it as of right now. Like I have said, it is a fairly basic new script. And I guess we'll just see if anyone decides to use it & take advantage of what it has to offer. Designed for the scene, by the scene, with the scene in mind. Enjoy :D

4 comments
Awsome :). There was alot of sites that had signed up while I was asleep, I have just approved them all now. Thanks for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back