Dedicated WRZhost hongkong dedicated server stock E6550 (big discount)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TippiE

Intel C2D E6650 2.33 GHz
160GB HDD
Unmetered*
1GB RAM
100Mbit
From $110 to $78.99/mo
1 in stock
https://www.wrzhost.com/customerarea/cart.php?a=add&pid=334

Intel C2D E6650 2.33 GHz
160GB HDD
Unmetered*
2GB RAM
100Mbit
From $123.99 to $84.99/mo
2 in stock
https://www.wrzhost.com/customerarea/cart.php?a=add&pid=342

*: Fair Usage Policy: If your server affects the network in any way, WRZhost has the right to cap your server line (i.e.: Limit it to 10 mbit from 100mbit)

Fast setup time guaranteed!

13 comments
I replied to your thread, I can get you a server within 2 business days in estonia,russia or hongkong with the specs you need.

Well let's say that you can use how much ever as long as the network isnt affected in anyway. This means that you cant be using 100mbit for like over 5 minutes as that would max out the line and affect the other servers we have.

So, basically, you want to say you got only 100mbps line per multiple servers? Why don't you limit everyone to 10mbps in the first place then? What's the point having 100mbps that you can't use?

tippie can we host and store anime episode files on this server and provide direct links to our site members ?

Also I need more storage like 500GB-1TB and not much Ram or CPU for filestorage etc so can you quote something ?

just thought I'd reply @shubhank008: if you open a ticket with them they can quote stuff for you
i find it the quickest way as they spend more time on support then WJ (obviously! :P)

So, basically, you want to say you got only 100mbps line per multiple servers? Why don't you limit everyone to 10mbps in the first place then? What's the point having 100mbps that you can't use?

Well dedicated international bandwidth in hongkong is still very expensive so to offer those cheap prices I need to see what u usually use per month and see if it's affordable to host you at these prices, else we can also offer you a plan with 10 mbit if that is what you want..

tippie can we host and store anime episode files on this server and provide direct links to our site members ?

Also I need more storage like 500GB-1TB and not much Ram or CPU for filestorage etc so can you quote something ?

As far as I know if you don't have a mole that will report you then you basically can do anything, if you didn't ask me and just bought the dedi and started hosting the eps and nobody found out then I wouldn't know either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back