Status
Not open for further replies.
Learn how to secure next time.

There is nothing wrong with our security, I checked all the logs, I think he got in by using an @wrzhost.com email that was still on our system. That was also used to setup the account for the main site and the support there changed the password.

Nice work tippie. Glad it's working out for you.

There isn't anything that can bring wrzhost down, I actually care about my clients.
This is just another bump in the hard wrzhost road.

New mass mail sent:

It was sent by an old staff member who clearly knows a lot about me and wants to ruin my business.

I can assure you I'm doing the complete opposite.
The past months I made a lot of progress:

-I moved a lot of clients to better servers
-I doubled the NL bandwidth
-Completed the semidedi daily backup system.

The things that are in progress:

-Unmanaged vps backup service
-Gbit line for every client

As you can see I have big plans in the future.

WRZhost has been here for 6 years now and I never thought about closing it, firing the old staff is the best thing I could, now I can keep on rebuilding my company which I worked so hard for the past few years.

If you have questions about anything feel free to add me on msn(support@wrzhost.com) or skype(wrzhost).
You can also just reply to this email.

I'm looking forward to still host you in the future!

Kind Regards

Kevin Jones
WRZhost.com CEO

Well the good thing is that everyone will probably have backups now.
Clients will come back anyway.
This is the first problem I face since september and I think someone really is jealous yes. I'm trying to figure out who it is and I can assure you, he won't be happy.

COUGH COUGH. Walks away whistleing.

wtf my sites are all shut down and i just contacted them and they gave me a total diffrent excuse than this. Surly they wouldn't just shut down and not tell the clients so they can get there data.

Only semidedi 3 is down and not because of the fake email, because a client hosted malware and the datacenter blocked it, that could happen on any reseller or semidedi server.
You should read the whole topic before replying.

Stop putting so much pressure of tippie, he is a good guy, a trusted host.

If you hav any problems, sort it out with him ova msn with a cup of tea ;)

WRZhost.com is not closing, so theres no need to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back