Status
Not open for further replies.
12 comments
@faku it depends on what you determine as an automated blog though.
I know someone on this site that has a site and is fully automated as in it leeched links and unrars / rerars, rename, uploads etc all automatically .. thats what i determine to be a automated blog

if thats the case, he should of have it on the first post and yes then price is higher, when i see someone saying autoblog most of the times it just means leeching full posts from a forum/blog anyone can set that up in 5minutes.

I'm not rly sure its even worth $10. As faku suggested, this is done pretty easily. All you need is a domain, wordpress, a half-decent theme and the wp-o-matic plugin. The result is a completely unoriginal website (because none of the content is its own) and a highly limited traffic flow.

Personally, if this were my site, I'd be too embarrassed to put it up for sale.

I'm not rly sure its even worth $10. As faku suggested, this is done pretty easily. All you need is a domain, wordpress, a half-decent theme and the wp-o-matic plugin. The result is a completely unoriginal website (because none of the content is its own) and a highly limited traffic flow.

Personally, if this were my site, I'd be too embarrassed to put it up for sale.

I don't use wp-o-matic plugin . I have another auto blog where 50% of the traffic is organic.. no ddl traffic... and i do post my own uploads on it.

With this site i never got around to uploading for it.

So again if your not interested to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back