would you like Warez hosting first 2 months free

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakamozz

Banned
Banned
Hello,

Do u guys like to have a Warez hosting company which dont ask money for the first 2 months? just like hostgator but then for warez and for 2 months.

I am planning to buy some very powerful servers: i7 core 8 gb ram, it will be like:

- u register for a hosting account, u will pay nothing for 2 months,
after 2 months u can decide if u stay or not
- only warez sites, nothing else, no illegal files
- 99% up time, only 15 clients per server
- plans like 20gb space, 500gb bw, unlimited sql/addon domains for 15$ per month
- litespeed server installed, cpanel
- DMCA ignored, just remove the emails u get
- servers located in germany

would you guys like it? you can share your opinions with me, pm me all your ideas

19 comments
it's safe mate, friends of mine hosting it for a year now:)

also u dont need to pay a cent, if your happy with us, you can stay after 2 months

by the way i have a budget of 1000$, i would like to know if it can work, do u guys need something like this? 99% uptime, first 2 months free, u pay after 2 months, not happy? u can leave, DMCA ignored

Good idea
if you start one let me know as I would try hosting my new warez site with you, I hope you do it soon ;)

sure i will do:) more people interested?

also please let me know your wishes, for what u gonna use, what do u expect? how much would you like to pay for a plan etc.

i want to take all info and make a nice company, which people like:D

krun: what is Hetzner?:D so no,

^
why u reply which such reply? did i asked about knowsrv?

i just asked if people would like to have 2 months trial warez hosting

thnx very much

actually i am doing it as a hobby, i would earn only 30$ per server, per 15 people

i want something which can hold me busy

i have a team which can manage servers for me, i and my friends are now online for a year and with 99% uptime,

a lot of people, just like me 10 years ago, search always for a good host, with great speed, 99% uptime, with no DMCA problems.

For example if hosting and support is great i would continue using your services 1000000000000% but others will simply use that 2 months for free and then they will disappear i can guarantee.

if it's not Hetzner then maybe server4you.de ?
and server4you.de has really bad support.

besides that germany is not really a good place for warez hosting, maybe you should consider the hosting where warez-bb is being hosted atm.

warez-bb hosting is not that good, i cant acces that side in 3 of 10 times

its not any of those sites

me and my friends have hosting for a year now, DMCA ignored, 99% uptime

more people would try it?

Don't do it.
You calculate your income like this: 15*15=225 - 195 (server fee) = 30.. which you hope you will make at the end..

But it doesn't work like this.. Some months you won't have all the 15 spots covered and you will loose money instead of making, at least a little.

And people are too greedy to pay $15 after being hosted for free for 2 months.. Trust me, i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back