Would you buy softwares if you were filthy rich?

Would you buy softwares/games etc if you were filthy rich?

• Yes

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Would you prefer to buy games, movies, softwares etc if you were rich enough or would you continue doing what you're doing now?

PS: If you are going to say that you would download it first, check it out then decide if you're going to pay or not then please note that most of the softwares/games do offer a demo with limited features or a time-based demo too.

15 comments
Yes I will. I will certainly go for the trial version first and buy if I like since having money doesn't mean wasting on softwares you don't know if they are going to be useful.
The reason I would buy is because these companies spend a lot of money developing these softwares and if I do have money, then why not buy and help them continue developing awesome softwares?

To all the people who said no, shame on you!

If you do have money and can easily afford it then you should buy and not steal!!
I get that softwares can be expensive but still, if you got money buy it! Not just because about the fact that you are stealing but also because you are preventing development.

The more you buy the more revenue software companies get. With this revenue they will spend more on R & D and develop even better and advanced softwares, which, in the end will be used by us!

If you go to a store and find something expensive, do you steal it? No, you simply leave it.

By not buying softwares you are not just hurting the company but also yourself by depriving yourself form advanced softwares.

Offcourse I Would, It's Feel Like Shame When I'm Using An Original Macbook Pro Come With Mac OSX Mountain Lion Worth 1200+ USD And I'm Doing Piracy For Money...The Thing Is, I Just Love To Share, That's Why Doing The Business, But If I Had Extra Money, Obviously I Would Buy Them Rather Than Downloading Pirated Copy...My Personal Opinion, No Offense To Anyone :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back