Dedicated WorldWideXs.com.au - Servers start from $34/month (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your dedicated server will be delivered today.

Please hold on with us.

You do realise this is a sales thread and not a support forum. Any more questions regarding support will not be entertained.

Thank You

where my server EG-Best

i see Availability 38 server 1 hrs

why don't get me server iam wait 24 hrs and don't answer me

Im waiting for my dedicated for 72 hours and still without getting it when the day that i purchase them te support guy told me that they have in stock and they proceed to install me in 2 hours max.

Off course they dont delivery me the dedicated in these 2 hours when after pay a support guy called "Nick" told me: "Ok i go to setup now your dedicated for you"

After 24 hours contact with him again, this time they told me an excuse of something about an "hospital" and that they proceed to install my dedicated in this right moment and that i need to wait only 1 hour more.

Ok i wait in the chat for 2 hours, and the guy disconnect of them and without get my dedicated again :facepalm:

Very angry with this situation i left some messages in chat that they never response but the next day after 48 hours i receive a mesage from 0ccul7 that advice me to edit my messages in this thread because this replies get indexed in Google and they get bad reputation ¬¬

What do you want that i say with all lies that saw me you and your team???

Yesterday, after more then 48 hours ago, i ask again for my dedicated and he told me that my dedicated delivered today and i need to wait more.

Ok this night, i ask again because i still dont get my dedicated they now with more problems for me...

They ask me about that now i need to pay 60$ for the Windows license when the supporter guy told me clearly that he can install Windows and i can activate with my own license (i have a chat screenshot proof about this conversation)

Again i send a message to 0ccul7 and with more lies he try to convince me that the supporter guy say me a little diferent thing and that i need to pay YES or YES and when i pay i receive my dedicated.

After some more messages, they told me that a other possibility are install other OS like Linux (OMG i purchased the dedicated to use Windows) and if i like they can do for me

Resigned because i do not know what to do with this horror story i did to he that install me Ubuntu but after this i PM to he some questions about because they dont give me my dedicated without no more headaches or questions like because they say in its site things like this that suposed that i can install a OS for my own and not needed to request to install to anyone:

http://www.worldwidexs.com.au/dedicated.html

• Free Server Management Panel
  • Anytime Re-installation, reboot supported

He answer me only that this time i need to create a ticket of request a OS installation!

OMG you not did in the previous message that you do this for me and what OS i want and after waste more time with this thing replying to you you saw me only: "Open a ticket" ??

Very bad service, they dont care their customers, abuse of them and mistreated them!

Last edited:
Please post the screenshot of the support staff saying 2 hours.
Dont waste more time with you, im bored in the last 72 hours only problems and still having nothing after all this time off course my billing time is the same losing now more than 3 payed days, no more patience, i dont need your dedicated, you can keep the dedi and also my money, all for you, dont want to know more about you and your comany, hope that you enjoy the dedi and my money.

Please post the screenshot that you have been claiming to have.

As I can see, you have been bad mouthing us with a lie, which you cannot prove with the screenshot.

Your services will be terminated shortly. Hope you enjoy services from some other hosts

We wait on money for license dedicated we have allready and on dedicated no money back read TOS
You can not install illigal windows so you need to paid for this license!

where is my server

iam wait 72 Hrs and not get it and no answer me

where is my server

i wanna refund money

This man is sincere in his words, and am I evaluated send him the money server eighth of 3 days and was the fourth day is not high and does not want my money back

Last edited:
where is my server

where is my server

i wanna refund money

This man is sincere in his words, and am I evaluated send him the money server eighth of 3 days and was the fourth day is not high and does not want my money back

+1

Waiting for more than 4 days and still having nothing :facepalm:

Indeed it is now does not respond here or in the office or in the email and this means that he not send him any servers and that he did not buy the cheek money and that he

ok refund money iam waiting

Last edited:
Ok, the day is ending and goes to the 5th day that im waiting for nothing!

If today i dont get nothing open definitivelly the Paypal dispute.

iam see ovh and
Availability *

1hou 33

Not change this number more than once and I think he did not book any server and it did not enter the net did not respond to any request

iam see ovh and
Availability *

1hou 33

Not change this number more than once and I think he did not book any server and it did not enter the net did not respond to any request

Are you payed with Paypal? If yes, both we can put a dispute, i think that 2 persons are more powerful that if you put them alone.

This can't be passed anymore, 5 days without our money, no replies, only excuses, im very angry X-(

I also had problems with it ....

I just do not open paypal dispute because there they do not give the buyer qualifying for intangible product, as is the case.

I have given up the prejudice of buying something that did not return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back