Shared WorldWideXS.com.au - cPanel, 10GB Space, Unlimited Bandwidth from $1.35/month(France)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i was blind when i paid you .
we want the truth . what is the problem ? and how many people you must call to fix this problem ? shit you called all the planet to resolve it

we told you all what the problem is and everything is fixed but we cant seem to get the connection to work so we guessin theres a serious fault so we decided just to transfer it to a new host which wont be done till around tomorrow

btw carry on i will find out what you registered as and i stop you having a backup

arrogance as usual

for all those who feel upset by this service: ask refund via paypal , more refund request via paypal and more probably they will freeze their account.

anyone else start taking the piss aswell and i find out what your domain is you be stopped from having your data back

also you been reported for spam

we told you all what the problem is and everything is fixed but we cant seem to get the connection to work so we guessin theres a serious fault so we decided just to transfer it to a new host which wont be done till around tomorrow

btw carry on i will find out what you registered as and i stop you having a backup

anyone else start taking the piss aswell and i find out what your domain is you be stopped from having your data back

also you been reported for spam

You should really bite your tongue :O

whats funny alot of you want your backup but nick could of done a runner by now and not bothered getting it sorted

if it was anyone else they just leave

What kind of support are you? you don't get annoyed by pissed clients, you fix your shit and compensate them for the trouble.

we offering 1month free

but if people want refund then i tell nick

also what strange is how i just found out alot of stuff was messed up on our server which we dont understand how that happened because it was working fine untill it went down and we didnt know why

check /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
Make sure your gateway/netmask/broadcast ip are correct.

then check /etc/sysconfig/network
to make sure your gateway ip is correct.

then check /etc/resolv.conf
to make sure the nameservers are correct also. If all your ip's are down change the nameservers to the datacenters nameservers

Then run the command "service network restart"

If for any reason it does not load the network then your network port is messed up.

Friendly advice host to host.

iam paid $169.00 USD and i wanna refund money again هdo not want the server
cancel server and back money now

Server booked from this company
And he told me my first thing is that the server will be sent within 12 hours
Then is the agreement and he told me after 24 hours
And after 72 hours
Now, after 4 days was not delivered the server and I want to retrieve the money

please refund money i don't wait again

I don't know for how many more days i will ask it here " what is the progress ?" :p
just fed up to ask it again and again. I request you now to move data to other server and give us backups today. Its already 72 hrs passed and i can't wait anymore. I want the backup today at any cost, thats all. If the server is not starting then leave it, just give me the backup.

guys, just move on to another company. leave this company. they are scam.

i recommend everyone to leave this company. that is what i want to do.

I want my money back from him and he does not respond to any message

iam paid $169.00 USD and i wanna refund money again هdo not want the server
cancel server and back money now

Server booked from this company
And he told me my first thing is that the server will be sent within 12 hours
Then is the agreement and he told me after 24 hours
And after 96 hours
Now, after 4 days was not delivered the server and I want to retrieve the money

please refund money i don't wait again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back