Shared WorldWideXS.com.au - cPanel, 10GB Space, Unlimited Bandwidth from $1.35/month(France)

Status
Not open for further replies.
will have news in about 1-2hours

also everyone will be upgraded to 1gbit and free first month if you do decide to stay and prices will be abit higher for new customers

but so for we still have the data we still getting the server fixed to get the cpanel to work

Look above software issue

M8, you don't know the whole thing here, you didn't paid your fully attention on the whole thing and of cuz it is nothing to do with your business so you needn't do that, but plz don't just jump in and quote out of context.

Before they said it is a boot HDD issue, and I am surely remember somebody asked if our data are on that hardisk? The answer is not sure.

why all the drama if backup is there just transfer it to new clean server and all done...
or use another server to get data from old one then reinstal and return data...

Update: We are looking in to this matter. Data will be transferred to a new server, but as we know, OVH do not have the fastest of the supports.

If this server fails to start in the next few hours, we will be going for alternatives

if you don't back money i will add wirring in all site
You are a quorum and liar and thief

iam paid $169.00 USD
and not get server and not refund money

if you don't back money i will add warring in all site

iam paid $169.00 USD

if you don't back money i will add wirring in all site

iam paid $169.00 USD

if you don't back money i will add warring in all site

iam paid $169.00 USD

I replied in the dedicated thread. You must wait for this chaos to end. We are humans. We will refund you the money.

How can you guys expect us to do every thing at once?

What's up with you guys? You people think that we are doing nothing?

Trust me, if that was the case, then shutting the site off and running away like Rapidspeed and Boxslots would have been easier, instead of answering every one.

You are not committed the time and I am now I want money I do not want to deal with you do not want to talk uniforms every day now I want to recover the money I do not want a lot of talk I want the money now

I send him more of a reminder and does not respond and recover the money the way

every day new excuse :facepalm:
what a professional team .
we want our backup . no one trust in you any more.
wjunction admin must look in this problem . must check the really issue of this host server ? shit we paid because they made thread here , in wjunction forum.

give me my backup and you not see my face any more

for all those who feel upset by this service: ask refund via paypal , more refund request via paypal and more probably they will freeze their account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back