Status
Not open for further replies.

inject0r

Hi, I have a ddl blog , I have more than 5000 Posts but the google ranking is very bad, anyway to get a very good ranking?

I use meta seo pack.

greets

12 comments
posts count doesn't matter.
all you need is a good content, title
meta description, keywords according to the posts/pages.
a sitemap, little tweaks, some good link exchanges, backlinks etc
and you are on your way to good traffic.

Last edited:
I have more than 5000 Posts but the google ranking is very bad

it doen't REALLY MATTER the no of posts or the quantity............

exactly the 2nd quote (as above deathbl mentioned)

Today I started to manage the old blog, 2-3 years of age. All pages are indexed by search engines. Many of the post names and addresses are worthless. I'd like it to be keywords. If now I change the address and the names of articles, there is trouble with indexing?

@usb3 "I change the address and the names of articles, there is trouble with indexing?"

Yes, you need some plugin to redirect your old address to the new one.

It depends on what keyword you trying to improve your ranking i would suggest first of all select some keywords and start doing link building using the selected words in anchor tag.

Actually, EVERYTHING matters. Google won't love a site with only a few links/pages.

Try to get dofollow links following the google' new algo . also i would suggest do not promote your site on highly competitive keyword ,in start try to improve your ranking on long tail phrase .

If you have something illegal in your sites like warez then your rank will not be high. That's one of the main reason, also people used to say that you can do seo by yourself which could be very dangerous. First, one should know the proper SEO techniques then they should implement it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back