Wordpress Plugin ANTI DMCA/INACTIVITY 4 Backup your Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey778

Version 1,7 Mixdrop API Backup updated

UPDATE MARCH 2020 ! NOW YOU CAN BACKUP THE VIDEOS DIRECTLY ON YOUR MIXDROP.CO ACCOUNT, EVERY TIME YOU POST , YOU WILL HAVE IN AUTOMATIC A BACKUP OF YOUR VIDEO 4 FREE!!!

Our backup system works with the sites: Mixdrop.co clipwatching.com, Vidoza.net and gounlimited.to.

Once you generate a protected iframe with one of these sites, streamdefence will copy your video and keep it. once your original video is removed (for any reason, also due to inactivity or because the site is closed), Streamdefence will automatically show the backup copy.

No action is required by the user to have the backup.

Watch the video to see how it works with an example:

NEVER Plus videos lost for:
DMCA REPORTS
REMOVAL BY INACTIVITY
LOSS OF DATA
CLOSING OF THE STREAMING SITE (like Openload)

Streamdefence offers many other video encryption and protection services that will allow you to avoid reports for DMCA and especially google Ban and penalties as the googlebot will not detect any iframe sites.

THE SERVICE IS 100% FREE NO REGISTRATION OR NO DATA IS REQUIRED, ALL ANONYMOUS JUST A CLICK TO GENERATE BACKUP AND PROTECTED VIDEOS.

Visit Now https://www.streamdefence.com/

26 comments
Nice. Can anyone give a review about this system?

Questions:

1 - If Streamdefence goes offline, everything gone?
2 - The backup videos are upload in streamdefence servers? If this service start to be popular, you will have lot of traffic, are you prepared?

Nice. Can anyone give a review about this system?

Questions:

1 - If Streamdefence goes offline, everything gone?
If in the plugin select ''shortcode'' the videos will be crypted directly in your server, we are active since 2016 , there are many more possibilities that your site or where you upload the video will close before ours

2 - The backup videos are upload in streamdefence servers? If this service start to be popular, you will have lot of traffic, are you prepared?

My service is already popular at this moment i have 1200 users connected at same time and sometimes i have the double of users connected, for sure have your traffic will be not a problem for me ;)

Schermata-2020-03-20-alle-00-13-05.png

For any other question im here to help you ;)

Oh, so backup videos are uploaded in my server?

If you select that option in settings page yes will be encrypted on your wordpress post, obviously to have the functionality you have to let your site communicate with streamdefence API
Post automatically merged:

what happen if in example, main video get deleted and backup video get deleted too?

Our protection against the DMCA is real solid , the link of the backup is encrypted nobody can found it a part us(you can test by yourself) , this situation u described can happen only if your original + backup videos not have views for more or 5/6 months in that remote case u can have both video delte for inactivity , but i dont think you have videos whit no views for 6 month or plus

Last edited:
If you select that option in settings page yes will be encrypted on your wordpress post, obviously to have the functionality you have to let your site communicate with streamdefence API

I didnt understand. Which option?
And if I dont want to host the videos in my server, where will they be uploaded(backup)? Because my videos are more than 5TB

I didnt understand. Which option?
And if I dont want to host the videos in my server, where will they be uploaded(backup)? Because my videos are more than 5TB

option is called‘shortcode’ for crypt on your server, the backup will be updatedon mixdrop.co video host, if you put your mixdrop api codes inside the plugin the backup will be saved in your mixdrop account

option is called‘shortcode’ for crypt on your server, the backup will be updatedon mixdrop.co video host, if you put your mixdrop api codes inside the plugin the backup will be saved in your mixdrop account

But Mixdrop deletes videos for inactivity for 60 days without views. If I put the backups there, they all will be deleted...

Please clarify your system, it's not very clear.

But Mixdrop deletes videos for inactivity for 60 days without views. If I put the backups there, they all will be deleted...

Please clarify your system, it's not very clear.

The '' agents'' not wait 60 days for delte your video for dmca , if you know how works this world will be all clear , if u not have this ''problem'' why use a backup system??
Post automatically merged:

in doplay themes video load veryslowely thanks
Hello i tested here your reclaim https://watchseriestvfree.com/movies/test-sd2/
for me not seems particular slow the video load in a couple of seconds , dooplay have a particular iframe system that in this case can require a little bit more , but i don't think that users will have problem to whait a second for the player.
Plus if you have problem whit google Seo the 'mask' option can hide your videos from google bot and you can improve your loading time and Seo.

best

Last edited:
The '' agents'' not wait 60 days for delte your video for dmca , if you know how works this world will be all clear , if u not have this ''problem'' why use a backup system??

My problem is not DMCA, its videos are deleted due to 60 days without views. Thats why I want a backup to restore videos if they get deleted. What you didnt understand?

My problem is not DMCA, its videos are deleted due to 60 days without views. Thats why I want a backup to restore videos if they get deleted. What you didnt understand?

For this we have Netu.tv auto-regerenation system only netu allow and have the system for regenerate infinite time dead videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back