Were you satisfied with the services of Aparat in 2020?

• Excellent

Votes: 28 42.4%
  • Not bad

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • It wasn't good

Votes: 24 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vvtube

Hello, FileServers will be shut down from today. I hope you have transferred the files.
All payments will be made by the end of today.
Those who forgot and did not request for money
They can request money May 1~30 and the last remaining payments will be made on May 30.
This topic will be closed today. Good luck.
Hi dear , it is very sad to hear that you are going to shutdown your services, i have collected $3.47 (on wolfstream) and $8.68 (on highstream) till now , i request you to send my collected money on my Paypal ID , i mail you and PM also please check.

mallandrinhas

If you can't request money please send method payment and username private message.
Hi, I'm having the same problem. I didn't know the site would close. What a shame I've been using for a few months now and I really liked it, I found this forum and I come to ask for help. please send me the payment, I am sending my paypal for you, because when sending on the site, only an error appears and I cannot place the request.

Thank you very much in advance and I will be waiting.

Sang nguyen

Can you extend the video storage time? in fact you notice 4 days for the site to close we are not able to move and edit our link in time. I accept no money from video views and ads on my videos.

vvtube

I Got My Last Payout , I would like to Thank whole team or a each person behind this best video host service , it is very sad that we are not going to use this host now as you shutdown this . Hope you guys will came back with best features , i am waiting for . Thank you so much for your support. We all Miss You

Top Bottom