Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
1. issue on pc.
Screenshot-20230107-043409.png

2. old expired videos are still showing?

1. issue on pc.
Screenshot-20230107-043409.png

2. old expired videos are still showing?
Yes it’s an ad on pc. Mobile and tablets and macOS does not receive that ad. You might have ad blocker that’s why it shows that.

If you want a fresh account with no old videos mixed up just make a fresh account before you start uploading.

Yes it’s an ad on pc. Mobile and tablets and macOS does not receive that ad. You might have ad blocker that’s why it shows that.

If you want a fresh account with no old videos mixed up just make a fresh account before you start uploading.
tried incognito with adblocker turned off. was not resolved.

thats a great way to lose viewers
Only on windows this ad is going to be there for 60 seconds. It’s better than showing 15 ads for adult content and fake antivirus warnings.

All other devices 0 ads for now. So views will actually be gained overall :) .
Post automatically merged:

Working in Eastern Europe but NOT in Southeast Asia.
I’ll look in to this.

Created an account just to say that I'm amazed by the rates!

I will wait until you guys fix some bugs. For example I can't do a "URL Upload"... Tried with URLs from others competitors and got always an error... Didn't try with a URL ending in .mp4, but the big advantage of a "URL Upload" is to easily "borrow" videos from other hosting platforms.

My current hosting platform only pays 1 view/day per ip. Shitty rates and ridiculous amount of ads.

I will keep an eye on you guys! See you very very soon :)

Created an account just to say that I'm amazed by the rates!

I will wait until you guys fix some bugs. For example I can't do a "URL Upload"... Tried with URLs from others competitors and got always an error... Didn't try with a URL ending in .mp4, but the big advantage of a "URL Upload" is to easily "borrow" videos from other hosting platforms.

My current hosting platform only pays 1 view/day per ip. Shitty rates and ridiculous amount of ads.

I will keep an eye on you guys! See you very very soon :)
PM me , lets work :)

hmm, well it looks like wolfstream is not ready yet, stats are stagnant for a few hours. Maybe viewers don't want to wait a minute until you can watch.

Wolf added PayPal.And Adblocker blocked users.
We do not block adblocker users.

hmm, well it looks like wolfstream is not ready yet, stats are stagnant for a few hours. Maybe viewers don't want to wait a minute until you can watch.
For the first 24 hours we are capturing all the views and then updating your report. You will see views appear later today. During this time our system is also checking for fraudulent traffic and evaluating the level of trust for your traffic as an uploader.

No need to worry, we will credit everyone appropriately.

Looks like I was already signed up but never used your website in past and I forgot my password, but password recovery link doesn't work, caan you fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back