Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
I am a loyal uploader, and I am not always complaining about your server changes, but lately the income is very low and it goes down every day, for example today you make 20 $. tomorrow will be 18 and continue to decrease over the days like that. even though we worked × 2 time and uploaded more videos, it's really sad to see the income drop continuously.

and you? you will open another site in the future?
The only reason to sell the site is to get few developer/programmer with that money and developing the custom script.

ClipWatching What are you doing ?, Earning very low​

I am a loyal uploader, and I am not always complaining about your server changes, but lately the income is very low and it goes down every day, for example today you make 20 $. tomorrow will be 18 and continue to decrease over the days like that. even though we worked × 2 time and uploaded more videos, it's really sad to see the income drop continuously.
Previously, income was high
It is now normal because we count after 5% video watching.
Post automatically merged:

The captions are gone again!
Would you fix it?
Thank you!
all your videos? send me link

Last edited:
News:
The new team will take over the sites in late March
I just know they change the names of both domains (aparat and clipwatching) Because they believe that the site's credibility has been lost due to too much advertising.
I have no other information about rates and ....

It was nice to work together until the end of 2020. What could be squeezed out of the upladers has already been squeezed out. A good player knows when to win the best pots and walk away. Congratulations on well-planned movements and their execution. It worked well together most of the time.
Yes, we have to admit that it was a time when the host was among the best. I hope he comes back one day with a new site as good as it was aparat in the good old days.

requested payout via Blockchain USDT (Tether).. shows paid on my aparat panel but not yet received the money.. does it compatible with blockchain wallet (Tether)???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back