Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
Can you add another source of payment that has nothing to do with crypto currency so we can get our hard earned money ?? i just want to get my money and leave because all that bitcoin shit doesn't do it for me. i was fine with paypal thats the reason why i joined you site. its easier with paypal where i am. all that trading doesn't do it.

News:
We decided to continue with PayPal for now and pay a high fee to Exchange
To find a better way in the future.
But tonight is the last day of the high rate offer. and tonight the rates will change.

@ClipWatching , I don't want you to lower the rates, I feel bad. If you give up paypal payments you keep the same rates? What people are here..., how difficult it will be to use BTC or another service? Look at what has been achieved now, only $ 35 per 10K. Do what is best and easiest for you man and to have the best rates possible for us. Why we work with your host? Primarily for good rates and the rest of things.
We users have to do something to use alternatives other than paypal, so we can earn more. And not to keep certain services just for convenience or that some do not know how to use them.

@ClipWatching , I don't want you to lower the rates, I feel bad. If you give up paypal payments you keep the same rates? What people are here..., how difficult it will be to use BTC or another service? Look at what has been achieved now, only $ 35 per 10K. Do what is best and easiest for you man and to have the best rates possible for us. Why we work with your host? Primarily for good rates and the rest of things.
We users have to do something to use alternatives other than paypal, so we can earn more. And not to keep certain services just for convenience or that some do not know how to use them.
I always tried to be the best and gave rates that no one can offer for another 10 years
But to maintain PayPal, order was disrupted here.
Maybe in the future we will consider good rates for those who do not use PayPal.

First you remove my paypal information from payment section. Now when i try to add. Its never saced. What kind of sick game is this ? Everytime it gets removed when i click on save settings.
Post automatically merged:

Also i get this error

Error:​

Connect failed ??:Socket::INET: connect: timeout
at Modules/Session.pm line 754.

First you remove my paypal information from payment section. Now when i try to add. Its never saced. What kind of sick game is this ? Everytime it gets removed when i click on save settings.
Post automatically merged:

Also i get this error

Error:​

Connect failed ??:Socket::INET: connect: timeout
at Modules/Session.pm line 754.
Please try again I see working fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back