Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
We sent all payment till end 3rd. If your money is blocked or hold , that is not my problem. But if you have not received any money, send me your username by PV.
how come this is not your problem?
when paypal literally said something like this?

03eced1350890881.png

and good job for the new rates!
this is sarcasm by the way if you don't know.

some guys here asks to have an options that will do how many ads will show, while some guys like me don't care about all the pops and vast as long as the videos are playable and not like clipwatching ads that makes the videos unplayable especially on mobile.
and of course the win-win solution is to make the ads options.
but no!
let me decrease the rates for everyone and even remove USA from tier 1!
i will be the best by doing this!
because no one will ever do this!

what kind of process thoughts is that?

we just want "ADS MODE" like other host. for example ;
Maximum Ads - 100% Earnings
Normal Ads - 60% Earnings
Medium Ads - 30% Earnings
Minimal Ads - No Earnings.

if you do that everyone will be happy. if someone want to low ad? choose medium or normal ads mode. if someone want many ads for many earnings? choose maximum ads. thats all.

but what did you do? you down all ads to 2 popad! decrease the rates! and some of country decrease tier!!
so i want to ask to you? is this right solution for every user?

when ads are so many some users complainant that ad system because they want decrease. so you decrease the ads but now other side complainant to your new system because they satisfied with many ads and many earn. thats not fair. if you will not listen to our feedback why did you create this topic? why you didnt find win-win way to us? why when you make a update one side is not satisfied??? @KatFile

anddddd they dont reply to us. Good work ! :)

we just want "ADS MODE" like other host. for example ;
Normal Ads - 60% Earnings
Minimal Ads - No Earnings.

if you do that everyone will be happy. if someone want to low ad? choose medium or normal ads mode. if someone want many ads for many earnings? choose maximum ads. thats all.

but what did you do? you down all ads to 2 popad! decrease the rates! and some of country decrease tier!!
so i want to ask to you? is this right solution for every user?

when ads are so many some users complainant that ad system because they want decrease. so you decrease the ads but now other side complainant to your new system because they satisfied with many ads and many earn. thats not fair. if you will not listen to our feedback why did you create this topic? why you didnt find win-win way to us? why when you make a update one side is not satisfied??? @KatFile
Will add 2 mod

I am fine with the early days of your server launch, but now the price is too low although I am not complaining about advertising, even my traffic in the early days was reduced by 50% price like what your web writes, exactly traffic i come from 2nd floor 75% and left another one less than a week you write that counter work faster and price will be slightly higher but today price down too much. I don't mourn or complain anything at all but I am looking forward to the counter and price like the early days

Will add 2 mod

I don't see the need for that, because nothing is as it was said before the launch, because the website will soon be the same as clipwatching. With these visualization modes.

@KatFile people have to understand that nothing is like months ago due to Covid-19 everything changed. It is not possible to keep everyone wanting, I hope you find a method or way and thus stay stable.

"Who did not like it simple look for another server !!!"

I lose a lot of money too, but I understand the reasons.

After saying that they would not change the rates this year they already changed them pfffffun joke, well we will see what happens in the week, mmmm it could be done with Chile I have many visits from that country CH, please ... hehehehe

@KatFile Yesterday and Today are my top days of month. I reach my top visitors 2 - 3 days/every month. In these days i received 70k - 140k views and i should earn more than $30.
So please bring back the last ads and make an option in Account Settings are (%100 Ads, %30 Ads vs.)

This is more than a job for me, i can pay my student loans and bills. I moved to Germany for University and it’s really hard to find a job for students without language. I need money till i learn that f*cking language and you know, it’s harder than any other languages.

Poland first a terrier $ 15 (or $ 12), then $ 20, then $ 10, and now $ 6? it's like jumping out of a plane without a parachute. now it's worth considering why I spent 7 weeks and at least 20k files ... hahaha but a massacre:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back