Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
I know why views are dropping everyday! because videos are not playing. my bad!!!
Post automatically merged:

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?? FTP NOT WORKING! WEB UPLOAD NOT WORKING! ZOOM UPLOAD IS NOT WORKING TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server", trying next address.
Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Could not connect to server

Last edited:
Hello,
I also agree that USA can be eliminated. The United States comes first in every host, but I think it's time to get a little carried away by poorer countries.

ps. i see, on movies now i got black picture, can't open. It would be good if the player was repaired to be more stable.

CLIP vs APARAT

US
76​
$0.30400​

CLIP - 40$ - All viewers pass counted

US
428​
$0.89100​

APARAT - 30$ - Less than 70% counted (5% threshold)

I already asked this question on both forums - what is the threshold on clip? - 0%.

server down. all videos are not working. what's going on? 50% off views what the video can't play. Please read my private message about the error. username: sangvl1

i'm not always complaining about ads but recently i manually close more than 15 banner ads in video and it almost still hasn't stopped, it appears continuously every 1s of video is played. I understand that you need to advertise more for the upcoming price increase but we can't watch the video at the same time and turn off the ads constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back