Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
rates drop, payment got held by paypal (not your business, i know), and late payment. really sir?
we can't even get simple cycle of payments.
request payout on sunday - receive on wednesday & request payout thursday - receive on sunday.
can we atleast get that?

maybe you can atleast do one thing right and not disable request payout button so when there's pending payment and it's gonna be late we can still stick up to our schedule and your own payment terms? can you?
you do know if you're late on your own payment terms then we need to wait a whole week to get another payment right?
why are you keep skipping my post @KatFile?

also the unclickable play problem just moved to the download page. so no one can download videos now except if they're using third party app (IDM).

@KatFile yes now the problem is with download same as it was with the player you can't click on the download button of the second page ( direct download link ) can you please fix it? thank you.
seems like it is because adblock.
tried on chrome & firefox with adblock, same results.

btw 4th payment received, thank you sir @KatFile
but the status still pending.
i will post the screenshot after the status change to paid.

and finally you're not send the payment as goods/services or i don't know how to.
because i never send money on paypal.
but you sent it without an address and my 4th payment didn't get held by paypal.
thank you very much sir @KatFile

Last edited:
why are you keep skipping my post @KatFile?

also the unclickable play problem just moved to the download page. so no one can download videos now except if they're using third party app (IDM).
@KatFile yes now the problem is with download same as it was with the player you can't click on the download button of the second page ( direct download link ) can you please fix it? thank you.
seems like it is because adblock.
tried on chrome & firefox with adblock, same results.

btw 4th payment received, thank you sir @KatFile
but the status still pending.
i will post the screenshot after the status change to paid.

and finally you're not send the payment as goods/services or i don't know how to.
because i never send money on paypal.
but you sent it without an address and my 4th payment didn't get held by paypal.
thank you very much sir @KatFile
Fixed.

Last edited:
Hi. Are you planning to increase your rates next week? Can it return to its original state? although i am not complaining about ads i came from 2nd floor before and now price is only 6 $ for 10k views
@KatFile pls need india cpm atleast 6$ cause doodstream pay us 6$ cpm & 2 ip count
Wait at least a week for me to see the results.

the average for viewers in my country is $ 3.6.
it takes 17k viewers to get $ 6:). out of reach for me.
only viewers from better territories slightly raise the average.

CountryViewsMoney
PL
5738​
$2.06700​

"The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."

I have this error in all the videos.

Please fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back