Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,320 comments
Well... Wolf made quite a surprise when he came back and settled the payment. All other hosts, if they left with our money, did not come back. Here Wilk was a pleasant surprise haha :D

I think you’ve already seen my pm about an ongoing review of your views and a note that we will get back to you when or if there’s an update. Please don’t ping the main thread when you have a pm thread. Ciao.
Yes, when I see you back online here, and don't answer pm, I start thinking you forget it, so I remind you in comment 😊

Yes, when I see you back online here, and don't answer pm, I start thinking you forget it, so I remind you in comment 😊
And just like that your query has been moved to the bottom of our list. We have much more pressing payouts we are taking care of before we review rejected payments again.

I didn't know that I received a payment, it was something pending here from more than 6 months ago.
I ask for the rest and I already inform them if they pay it or not, so that I can affirm with judgment whether they pay it or not.

I already received a payment, thank you very much, now waiting for the next payment to continue working with you 😀❤️

Payments history
RequestedProcessedAmountStatus
2024-05-23$176.68PENDING
2023-10-302024-05-23$30.09PAID

Note : If any user deleted their files, they will very likely fail the fraud check and we will not pay if you fail the fraud check. Our system requires data to confirm if you have fraudulent views or not - removing files removes data/stats on views and as such we will not have anything to reference. Deleting all your files will achieve absolutely nothing because the player and ads still appear, please refrain from doing this, period.

please check my account : Adumoa, thanks

Payments history
RequestedProcessedAmountStatus
2024-05-25$253.34PENDING
2023-10-242024-04-27$50.55PAID
2023-10-182023-10-20$51.96PAID

Back