WJunction's official - Computer Tricks Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PC restarting automatically when i use xilisoft video converter..
anyhelp?

63aa55f9ff.jpg

I am just thinking about that if i share some premium softwares here like full version SoftWares,Antivirus keys...Then WJ Users Support It

What U say Guys ? What U Say my123world bro ?

Dont No About THis Cause It Makes This Thread To Share Warez and I Dont Think its allowed on WJ. About Keys, You can Add Them Maybe. ;)

anyhelp?

63aa55f9ff.jpg

Simple Conclusion, Simply Delete XiliSoft & Use Some Other Converter. Need Suggestions? There Are A Hell Lot of them - Total Video Converter, AVS Video Converter (Best of All Do The Googling :D)

How to block site in PC?

Your Problem Has Been Resolved by tut2tut, Thanks Man "tut2tut".

nEw_boY - Dint u read the benefit which is in code tags in the #4 Trick?

"THE MOST AMUSING PART OF THIS IS THAT EVEN IF UR COMPUTER IS LOCKED UR RUNNING PROGRAMS WILL CONTINUE TO RUN IN THE BACKGROUND!"

#5 Trick - it works & Doesnt simply hibernates :P Tried it on a school PC xD
I did read it.
The windows lock system works the same way. Win+L does the same. It will leave everything running in bg.
I guess but not sure about that #5, you sure it isnt hibernate ?

nEw_boY -> The Win+L Option doesnt do the same thingy as the Trick, what system OS Are u using?

Trick #5
- Certainly isnt Only Hibernate, Tested this on a School PC Running Windows xP.. Seemed to work. They Had To Install Os once again, On My Friend's Vista Tried again, Does Work. xD

anyhelp?

63aa55f9ff.jpg

All video encoders are cpu intensive, meaning that the cpu generates a lot of heat processing the video file.So, it may v due to overheating check ur fan fins may v they are full of dust
Or
Use Another Converter As my123word says .. :sun:

WarezMania - Thanks For The Extra info, Hopefully tut2tut got the solution. ;)

& For The PM, I Have Already Given a reply to your question above. :sun:

Simple Conclusion, Simply Delete XiliSoft & Use Some Other Converter. Need Suggestions? There Are A Hell Lot of them - Total Video Converter, AVS Video Converter (Best of All Do The Googling :D)

oh,come on bud,it's restarting when i watch utube videos...some times multiple windows on chrome :(

All video encoders are cpu intensive, meaning that the cpu generates a lot of heat processing the video file.So, it may v due to overheating check ur fan fins may v they are full of dust
Or
Use Another Converter As my123word says .. :sun:

let me clean cpu fan :facepalm::facepalm:

oh,come on bud,it's restarting when i watch utube videos...some times multiple windows on chrome :(

let me clean cpu fan :facepalm::facepalm:

Ya Try It And Also See Below The fan insert a new Heat Sinker,purchase it

WarezMania - Thanks For The Extra info, Hopefully tut2tut got the solution. ;)

& For The PM, I Have Already Given a reply to your question above. :sun:

Ya u r right bro..i will not share then

Multi Google Talk-Yahoo Messenger ( No Software Needed)

For Google Talk

1) Right click on the Google Talk shortcut.
2) click on Properties.
3) Go to Shortcut tab on Google Talk Properties window.
4) On the Target textbox, add in the /nomutex to the end of the line so that it looks like below (or you can simply copy and paste the below syntax and replace the original).
c:\program files\google\google talk\googletalk.exe /nomutex
5) Click on OK.

For Yahoo Messenger

1. Go to Start ----> Run . Type regedit, then enter .

2. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER --------> Software ---> yahoo --->pager---->Test

3. On the right page , right-click and choose new Dword value .

4. Rename it as Plural.

5. Double click and assign a decimal value of 1.

Dismantling an old friend

Armed with just a screwdriver and our cunning

01. Start with the screws
PCF256.feature3.netbook_01a-420-90.jpg

We'll start with removing all the screws. Switching to your finger tools see how amenable the bottom of the case is to being removed, in this case the bottom pretty much fell off.
PCF256.feature3.netbook_01-420-90.jpg

Normally you'll need a small flat-head driver to carefully un-clip the loosest area of the case and take it from there. Keep an eye out for screws hidden behind stickers or rubber feet.
02. Look at what you've done
PCF256.feature3.netbook_02-420-90.jpg

Often this is as far as you'll need to venture as you have access to all the main components including the hard drive, memory expansion, wireless mini-PCI-e module, cooling module and backup battery. For keyboard and touchpad repairs, screen replacements and motherboard repairs you have to venture further. First, taking a photo for reference.
03. Getting sticky
PCF256.feature3.netbook_03-420-90.jpg

There will be a lot of tape holding various wires and components tidily in place. You'll need to remove all of these, which is why a reference photo will be handy when putting everything back.
PCF256.feature3.netbook_03b-420-90.jpg

Some removable components, such as the hard drive or wireless module will be screwed into place. It's likely these will need to be removed if you want to remove the mobo.
04. The screening process
PCF256.feature3.netbook_04-420-90.jpg

The last major component to go is the screen. On most models this is firmly held in place by a screw beside each hinge.
PCF256.feature3.netbook_04b-420-90.jpg

On top of this you'll find a number of cables going into the screen that carry the power, the video data, any wireless antenna that are embedded in it, plus data cables for webcams or mics. Undo and unplug these and the screen should come away.
05. Get your mother out
PCF256.feature3.netbook_05-420-90.jpg

The keyboard, touchpad, speakers, chassis, LEDs and other sensors, such as Bluetooth adaptors will trail cables to the top and bottom sides of the mobo.
The ribbon connectors usually flip up; older types have a pull up section. You'll often find the keyboard ribbon awkwardly connects to the underside, you may have to yank the mobo away from this.
06. Keyboard popping
PCF256.feature3.netbook_06-420-90.jpg

Keyboards are usually stronger than they look as they are designed to be highly flexible. The main issue is trying to work out if they're designed to be removed from the outside or from inside. Often if you look along the top row of keys you can spy tabbed areas to insert a flat-head screwdriver and pop them out. With this model it had to be popped from the rear.

Get From
Code:
http://www.techradar.com/news/mobile-computing/laptops/how-to-repair-your-laptop-1030241

have windows 7 or windows 8.

want all the control pannel options in one quick easy place..

create a folder and name it "GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}"

trick is called windows godmode :P

have an annoying program that slows down your computer on startup...

click start
>run
>>type "msconfig"

switch to the "start up" tab

uncheck the programs you dont want to run during startup
>click apply
>ok

and then restart your computer.

if you are running windows 8

simple just open task manager. switch to more info view if needed.

>change to the "startup" tab

>highlight the programs you dont want to run during startup
>> click the disable button

i had this in an old post but what tha heck i ll post here again.... :P

I had a folder with a bunch of files and I needed a list of all the file names.

Manually would have taken for ever, so here is a faster way to do it in case you need to:

Start>Run>cmd

[SLIDE]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/6a6bee175f.png[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/6c773faf1a.png[/SLIDE]

From here cd to the location of your folder. In my case it was a folder named classes on my desktop. So:

[SLIDE]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/8d27ac008f.png[/SLIDE]

That should give you something like this:

[SLIDE]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/105764b584.png[/SLIDE]

Once your are here, simply type in the following:
DIR /B /O:N > filename.txt

[SLIDE]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/6b5f328d86.png[/SLIDE]

Hit enter and voila!

You now have .txt file on your folder named filename.txt with all the file names of your folder. You copy them and send them to excel or whatever you want.

have an annoying program that slows down your computer on startup...

click start
>run
>>type "msconfig"

switch to the "start up" tab

uncheck the programs you dont want to run during startup
>click apply
>ok

and then restart your computer.

if you are running windows 8

simple just open task manager. switch to more info view if needed.

>change to the "startup" tab

>highlight the programs you dont want to run during startup
>> click the disable button

This One's Kool :D

i had this in an old post but what tha heck i ll post here again.... :P

I had a folder with a bunch of files and I needed a list of all the file names.

Manually would have taken for ever, so here is a faster way to do it in case you need to:

Start>Run>cmd

From here cd to the location of your folder. In my case it was a folder named classes on my desktop. So:

That should give you something like this:

Once your are here, simply type in the following:
DIR /B /O:N > filename.txt

Hit enter and voila!

You now have .txt file on your folder named filename.txt with all the file names of your folder. You copy them and send them to excel or whatever you want.

Sexi Shit... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back