WJunction used as evidence in Hotfile piracy case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
im running away

p/s: why they ask for database?

also wjunction can be used against filesonic, fileserve, wupload, oron, easy-share, etc.

By promoting business on warez community, also giving support to wjunction users on section: "File Hosts Official Support" most users have a signature or website URL on their profiles.

IP's, email address and websites can be collected by authorities.

save your ass and remove your website URL and email of WJunction

This is why i havent told anyone here what sites i run.

be carefull what you say as it will be used as evidence in court if you get there for your warez stuff, and wj admins will give away your info they have.

Exactly. You're digging your own grave if you post your own website here.

Btw, that thread proves nothing of Hotfile's guilt. How low can they get trolling trolls 8-)

As I have always stated on this board: We do not condone copyright infringement. Never have, never will.

Why wouldn't they use that thread to request Hotfile preserve all data? If you guys read over the case, there's also threads from DigitalPoint and other websites used to display users thoughts and opinions on Hotfile. The message is simple, don't upload copyright content. If you're stupid enough to post up "I lost money!!" and have a link to the website you post that content on, well, you're stupid, irresponsible, and down right stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back