Wjunction The Root Of All Evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I already knew who sent that over to Nate. It's one of our great friends of WJ in the UK... But I couldn't care less, everyone is open to an opinion.

I think you are talking about me. if thats the case, Then your wrong sadly.
I'm not the one who goes and sucks nates dick tbh i hate TDP.
The sites just one man trying to do the impossible, TakeDownPiracy.
I could do a much better job then TDP. And thats without using sites like WJunction for evidence.

Heh anyway i smell a new site coming soon ANTIWAREZdemon. >.>

The key thing is this Nate guy is the good guy. It doesn't matter who gives him info or how he gets it. Let's be honest he is fighting crime. Ridicule him all you want but he's on the right side of the law and uploaders are on the other. Their's no denying that.

Wasn't inferring you at all, demon. But anyway, the site shall go on.

Awesome had to check though. :P

The key thing is this Nate guy is the good guy. It doesn't matter who gives him info or how he gets it. Let's be honest he is fighting crime. Ridicule him all you want but he's on the right side of the law and uploaders are on the other. Their's no denying that.

Lets back him up and make 999999999999999 antipiracy sites.
This way it can be one antipiracy site per warez site. >.<

Hackers where are you ?

5_wtf.jpg

Site look's FAKE...

Fake and gay

People who create laws are bombing other country's to get oil and other resources. Who is there on right side? Big companies have factories where kids are forced to work 16 hours a day for a nickel. According to law creators those people are on right side of law. And if you upload/download tv show that makes you criminal, if you live in US expect feds with guns and all cool stuff that they have thanks to you and other tax payers. Fuck them and fuck their so called laws. We have right to live as they have right to live. All they need to do is to GTFO from our lives. Fucken problem creators/solvers.

Last edited:
when i look @ things ,its sounds like there more than what meets the eye.if u start to think like a persons unknown lover then u will understand every thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back