Not open for further replies.

Dj Mad

Banned
Banned
Anonymous little birdie dishes the dirt on Filesonic/Wupload
Subject: Random

Message Body:
I came across your site and figured you’d like to know the following:

FileSonic and wUpload are the same owners/site. WUpload was setup as a backup plan in case filesonic ever gets taken to court or giving a lawsuit. This way, if one goes down, the other remains. I did get their company records and what not, from the appropriate government resource (you can also pay to see their accounting), they are run by the same people, a couple of unprofessional kids.

WJunction, you said seems to be used by many people in “warez”. You should know this already but wjunction was started as a warez webmaster forum, it was created by the staff at the time as a place to offer support for their site. It is a warez forum and always will be. Also at this time it has a joint ownership, a dutch guy and some anonymous guy.

If you really want to take these sites down, I suggest you get in contact with BREIN or, in the case of the filehosts, a US equivalent.

If BREIN were to take down ECATEL, a “bulletproof” host, world spam would drop, half the warez websites in the world would die and everyone else would rush to remove their sites from the country (NL).

As for the filehosts, their mistake is that they advertise directly, personally, to the members of wjunction, a warez forum. In court, this would prove that they aim to host warez and know full well that they are. In which case, safe harbour provisions would no longer apply because they are asking pirates to store copyrighted data on their servers. This is similar to how hotfile’s lawsuit came about.

Someone will take these hosts down one day, it just takes effort and time. They are run by kids, they would never stand a chance in court, so as soon as they get a lawsuit on their hands, they’re done for.

Source.
Code:
http://takedownpiracy.com/2011/09/anonymous-little-birdie-dishes-the-dirt-on-filesonicwupload/
I wonder which wjunciton member sent him the email.

78 comments
Lol. This guy is definitely bored. He probably can't find enough warez to keep him busy with sending out takedown emails that mostly get dumped in the trash or sent to spam (by default).

xrs17.jpg

So you run that site?

xrs17.jpg

So you run that site?

Yea im making files on all of ye and gonna have ye all arrested im coming for ye cash whores.

Plus admins here were nice enough to give me all your login ips + emails used,i know who ye all are and where ye live and even what ye had for breakfest.

Last edited:
I'd like to work for takedownprivacy.com. He/she/they obviously needs an experienced warez webmaster to show them the ropes as they haven't got a clue. I'd say WJ is their biggest source of traffic too. Trying to close the site which is your biggest source of traffic is a dumb ass thing to do if you want your site to survive.

Is anyone here who can tell me .. why they are using Unprofessional template Sounds Like free Wordpress Theme lol ?? seems like fake site .. :S

Is anyone here who can tell me .. why they are using Unprofessional template Sounds Like free Wordpress Template lol ?? seems like fake site .. :S

His poor and doesnt get that much business,so cant afford a good template,but im sure the nice people here will code him one for free :)

WJunction is the main source of evidence for MPAA and BREIN for filehosts take down.

WJunction is hosted on United Kingdom, it's not a safe place. I think they will move to Sweden or china.

Well this was a good laugh. Anything posted on a forum will not hold up in court due to the fact that forums can be edited at any time. Therefore they provide 0 evidence.

Probably someone who's pissed off that we don't allow people to seek uploaders for their websites. WJunction has changed a lot in the past couple of months. In this process, we've alienated quite a few people... But so be it. We discussed it as staff a few months ago, and that path hasn't changed. Nate isn't our enemy, well I don't deem him as one. That post was made from an "anonymous" user.

I'd be interested to see Nate post over here, though I doubt he'd be interested in doing so. But the door is always open in my eyes. Maybe something constructive could come of it.

WJunction is the main source of evidence for MPAA and BREIN for filehosts take down.

WJunction is hosted on United Kingdom, it's not a safe place. I think they will move to Sweden or china.

lolz nothing will happen to wjunction... as they don't put warez or nulled staff here.. just people who share there site as index

:facepalm:

Probably someone who's pissed off that we don't allow people to seek uploaders for their websites.

There are few users with such good English that seeks uploaders on WJunction.

The list is small. Gather the list, and we have the potential nate glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back