Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith

As some of you heard, SCC members got bonus invitations few hours ago. So, instead simply giving invitations to some random people I got excellent suggestion by JmZ to start a competition.

What do you have to do in order to get SCC invitation?
It's simple, you need to write "I <3 WJunction" on a piece of paper with your WJunction username at the bottom. Then put that piece of paper somewhere with your pet (or stuffed animal), take a picture and post it here.

When does competition end?
In exactly 72 hours.

Why so short?
Because we got bonus invitations - they can expire ANY moment.

Is pet required?
No, but you will have higher chance of getting invitation with pet OR stuffed animal in the picture.

So 6 best photos will receive FREE SCC invitations. I will decide who shall receive invitations. Do NOT PM me.

Get going and be creative! :)

And of course, check my signature for more info.

Last edited:
51 comments
Is the pet necessary to take part in the competition? unfortunately I don't have any for the time being but I can make the paper for sure. :P

Cool competition, Smith.

Stuffed pet or no pet is cool too but you will have higher chance of getting one if you include pet (or at least stuffed animal) in the picture :)

Also thanks for such kind comments, appreciate it.

Last edited:
760a15.jpg

contributin'

yes duckbre, but not 3 invites they are 6 invites (including mine invites too) and there are few people who wants to contribute by sending their invites too, so if we got more than 6 entries we will take the invites from those people who wanted to contribute with me and Smith

@CGWorld,

fuck hahahaha i like the pic but fuck you giving me a cum on ma face xD

sexy btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back