Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad idea that sucks as mentioned by JMZ some people would think they are superior than other members and all that shit

Controlling that area would be another responsibility for the staff, payment issues and other stuff

could you elaborate on the private content thingy ?
what type of content are you talking about ?

Example: I do some graphic work, i would love to share my work and allow others to use it, but not the whole internet. I would like it released privately.

Example: I do some graphic work, i would love to share my work and allow others to use it, but not the whole internet. I would like it released privately.
the whole internet will also have it eventually if someone from that usergroup decided to share it elsewhere --or worse-- share it then claim it as his own creation 8-)

I dont see much advantage of this thread and discussion.

Though most of them are negative ...few are affirmative.

Staff please add a poll to keep discussion longer
or
please take effort to close this lame thread.

Bad idea, completely absurd.
Equality is a quality.
Forum Inactive result of a huge loss for the advertisers.

No, it would result in the following:
- A very, very inactive forum
- A group of people who like to think they're better than everyone else because they have some rank
- Paypal problems (one day some idiot would use a stolen paypal or open a dispute because they're stupid, this would put WJ's paypal at risk)

Probably other issues too which I can't think of right now.
Either way, it really isn't such a good idea at all in my honest opinion.

Umm about payment.
Dont use PayPal,use mobile payments.
Member will send a SMS and your account will be credited with the amount you have set for the VIP
Mobile payments work with 90% of the countries

Note 2

If you will add a such thing then what would be the perks for us.
I mean nobody will spend money only to get some freaing badge that they have donated.
For this to work you would need to add some A class webmasters support or shit like that but as WJ is 100% legal then you would only get max 3 sales a month

So yeah not worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back