Status
Not open for further replies.
My suggestions are ->

-Beats/Skull-Candy etc Original Head-Phones customized with wJ logo.

-Formal wJ Out-Fit -> A Full/Half Sleeves Shirt with Pants and Tie (Colour choice of the winner with a wJ logo) and Shoes from a good brand.

-Casual wJ Out-Fit -> A T-shirt with Denims and Converse/Supra Shoes (Colour choice of winner with a wJ logo)

-100$+ Sent to the winner's PP/Moneybookers etc account

-A choice of 1 pack of -> 3 Games for PC-Any other console/Steam Keys/Amazon Voucher Cards/Google or Facebook vouchers/Xbox Live-card/Ebay gift cards/Adspot on wJ/Related stuff | A Forum or CMS license with Hosting - either Shared (1 Year) or VPS (3 Months) or Dedi (1 Month) + Domain Name | Custom theme for Website (Any platform)/SEO & Related GFX Services/Managed Services with Extra plugins | Genuine Windows 8 along with 3 softwares of the winner's choice | RDP along with Seedbox (6 Months) or RL along with SBorg (1 Year)/Premium Accounts for any 2 filehosts of the winner's choice (6months)

-wJ goodies like Mugs,key-chains,mats etc

-2 boxes of awesome chocolates along with custom made wJ Greet-card

I could never ever buy an iphone 5 but wish to have one.. like all other people... if its too much to ask then

ASUS M5A99X EVO AMD 990X USB 3.0

AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz CPU

Or a Genuine copy of windows 7 ultimate

Last edited:
Can you guys please suggest something meaningful? The budget is $xxx, doesnt mean that you can ask for Rolls Royce/Ferrari/iPhone/Galaxy S3..
Please suggest something, that can be benefited to the community. Also remember, the prize amount is not for a single person, it'll be given to various participants. Hope you take this topic seriously from now.

I really don't think that concept of mugs/t-shirts and physical goodies can work out because even if the goodies are cheap, their shipping is not. For a $5 mug to ship from USA to my place, it would take at least $30 for the cheapest and the longest air mail to transfer which is just not worth it.

Only virtual goodies(hosting/steam games/premium accounts/backlinks/adverts etc) can be a good thing.

I really don't think that concept of mugs/t-shirts and physical goodies can work out because even if the goodies are cheap, their shipping is not. For a $5 mug to ship from USA to my place, it would take at least $30 for the cheapest and the longest air mail to transfer which is just not worth it.

Only virtual goodies(hosting/steam games/premium accounts/backlinks/adverts etc) can be a good thing.

It's possible, we could possibly do it for the #1 winner. But with Mugs and T-shirts, would come the design, we'd have to work on - as it would be merchandise for the whole year, we would want to make it good.

All the suggestions are great apart from those that suggested Rolls Royce Phantoms :hrhr:

On a serious note, don't do it again.

How about our all time fav - Cheap Kimsufi Servers :)

P.S - Please Try to maintain Good Quantity along with Quality of Prizes.Try to ensure A Happy Christmas/New Year for as many as possible (if not for all WJ-Webmasters) :)

Last edited:
I really like that a price of Promotion to some members to respected member which will make them a happy from being here for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back