Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the last date to submit the entry? I guess I am going to try it after finishing currently pending works. =)

There is no last date to submit. There is no major hurry on this project. We want quality. Take your time and make something nice. When there is enough choice I guess we will move onto stage 2.

Dan did some lovely job there IMO, if this can be made into a theme, it'll be one of the best I've ever seen.

I like so19's themes too, simple yet has a class, just the text seems too big and body should be wider as eso said.

Keep going guys, waiting to see some more such stuff from you (y)

@ everyone, I think we should all work on one template and get it the best we can. maybe vote on the template we use? I suggest flash's, its really nice, just needs a few edits

You guys are going for the same look, stop that. The goal here is to get a completely new skin, not a modified/modern version of the current one.

the blue one looks good, change and fix category headings as they look weird, maybe incorporate the blue & black somehow. Your creative.

Plus change the icons.

[slide]http://i25.tinypic.com/2v112lk.png[/slide]

MY SUBMISSION^^^^^^^^^^ YOU LIEK!? D:

425414198341450644.png

You kept most of the form WJunction has now, all you really did was make the forum sections displayed on the index page into rounded boxes.

I'm a fan of Elio's for sure. I don't really think it needs any changes at this point in the design. I also think the logo is sweet and i can't wait for elio to make my logo for my blog!!! But flash's looks pretty good, but I think elio's just looks more modern and it flows good. Just my opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back