Status
Not open for further replies.

Phamous

This is a thread for us to get that special somebody in our life. Tips, suggestions and insight is welcome.

For the egotistic trolls who are currently dating perfect 10 models, puffing L's and earning six figures a year, stay out of this thread please.

I'll start off with some simple tips.

Avoid using your smartphone/ipod in public events or places with a good crowd.
When someone sees you zoned into your phone/ipod, they're not going to talk to you unless they're super confident. Avoid using these as they deter conversation and sends out some sort of cliche message about you.

Buy a real nice piece of clothing every few months.
And only wear it once or twice a month, and you'll notice a different in your swagger. Wear that to parties, or any other public event and try to see if the newborn confidence in you is enough to talk to people you don't know.

I'll add more as I think of them, again, stay out this thread if you're going to troll.

Also, listen to Lana Del Rey's 'Off to the Races'. It's an amazing song. <3<3<3

42 comments
i don't wanna get coupled up for quite some time but there are many things what a girl want from a man and there is this one thing that you people can and that is talk, be confident and be honest ... well that seemed to do the trick most of the time for me

Show your most awesome special tricks whilst being around them, don't try and show them directly though. For example if it was me I'd do the robot dance (pretty generic area, somewhere with music/alcohol).

I think stuff like this makes you distinctive/unique so it can attract people. I can also do the mexican wave with my eyebrows which is pretty cool to show to people. I can also wave my fingers in a way that makes them actually look like sea waves.

Don't swear a lot. Grow up.
The right kinda girls want a man - Act like one. Speak strongly & don't care what others think.
Take good care of yourself, shower daily. Dress nicely, don't have long nappy hair.

Nice Thread, I am single and already know all these mentions tips and tricks, but unluckily still single :(

I wish, I have GF soon. (today i am alone bad 23rd valentine's day of my life and no gf lolx)

i like long walks on teh beach.

Listen to Vixen :| she has a vagina.

On topic, Be yourself really, you're gunna get access denied if you go up looking like someone you're not.

I'm sorry, but did anyone ask you if you guys are single or not?
Your sensitivity will win many girls hearts.

Girls often say unrelated or uninteresting things but being able to listen is key. Its the same for them too though. If you talk about football or sports they may lose interest but listening to what others say and are interested in is important.

Here we go, we're sailing WJ to dating-pole xD.

To topic: I like your tips, Phamous, especially buying new clothes once in a while. It does work. I buy Tommy, Aero, AE, etc even though they're bit expensive. I just try to get enough cash then get what I want. It helps. I can see the change in their eyes xD. Oh, the confidence is the big thing as well. I mean, you need to have the balls to roll around and in front of girls. Right?

Also, be a gentleman and help with the heavy things they're carrying while you're walking together Duh!

I agree with the 2 bold statements mentioned about using iphones,etc while theres a crowd ans about dressing nice. Remember "love" doesn't have to be materialistic but in order to get a girl by you who then could eventually fall in love in the future then you do need to be in style and stand out from the rest so you can get some eyes on you.

I met my girlfriend of 3 yrs on a regular day at work (broke up recently ( :| :| )

Don't go out looking for it, just let it happen I guess :|

If you want a decent and serious girlfriend don't waste time going to the gym and buying expensive flash clothes or showing off in a car or you'll just attract a girl who's interested in your car and body, not you as a person. That's why it's important to be yourself, if she falls in love with who you are it doesn't matter how you dress, how you look or what you drive.

Well I can't actually give tips because I failed much in drawing an attention of the girl I really loved.

I tried to do whatever others suggested. Being bold, funny, clever, smart, out-of-the-box, courageous, macho, caring, loving, honest, etc.

But at the end it didn't work out. I know that I'm not that handsome, but with a pretty decent face and a quite good body.

But the only problem was, when I proposed her, she said no, I didn't have the guts to talk to her ever. I used to help her indirectly, but meh, bad luck it still didn't worked out. I even stood for her many times, but no effect.

I was (am) pretty much broke at this moment. Today I just messaged her to ask how much marks she got as her academic results were out. She replied, asked about my result. END OF STORY.

What next ? I'm still feeling like a low bastard, thinking that grass will grow on rocks :'(

EDIT:
I thought today, after messaging her, maybe something will be done magically and my valentine's day wouldn't be single. But its a fucking real world ! Fantasies are prohibited

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back