WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so much for people getting downloads nothing cant be downloaded

soz to shit on everyones bubble but bout time we said bye bye to wizzupload

and i think wjunction should close this thread last time wizzupload online was the 30th of december

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
well look at it this way no server no downloads no money why you still holding on ?

Why you said no money?They say they will pay in 10 January so in 5 days.Wait till then.The server today was very fast and the upload too.So they fix it as wizzupload said at 2 January

Sent from my u8800pro using Tapatalk 2

care to explain why the server isent working now ive proved it from the screenshot and look close the server will say wizzupload think you should take a look

my earning

50% of the my earning has been deleted... 18$----9$
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

my earning continues to decline, $ 18 are now $ 7
bye bye wizzupload

This is due to DMCA.All have deleted files BUT if someone have many files deleted that downloaded many times then the reduce in money will be big.I have a totaly of 220 dollars in one month that wizzupload is up and i have 5 dollars deleted.Nod a big deal of course.They have paid me 90 dollars and i wait in 10 of this month for the another 110 dollars they must pay.I dont care about DMCA if they will pay.Many scam sites like gbmeister doesnt pay never and they just take all the money and gone.The dmca deleted files is fine

I can understand that deletes $ 5 of $ 220, but I can not understand that $ 11 delete a total of $ 18, or more than 50%, especially my files has never been reported until now

I can understand that deletes $ 5 of $ 220, but I can not understand that $ 11 delete a total of $ 18, or more than 50%, especially my files has never been reported until now

If you havent reported files then you shoudnt get reduce to your money.When i have deleted files the wizzupload sent me in my mail the file names of the files that got deleted.Maybe you have a massive reported files and they will send you the filelist name in your mail soon to see why these big reduce to your money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back