WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4525 files sorry as fast as I delete them they keep coming back maybe u need to pull the plug until the 3rd like you said. But If you are not worried about it then I guess we shouldn't OK.

wtf is going on with wizzupload...........i just uploaded only 1 file & after that i log out and now i checked my account my account is full of overloaded with that file which i uploaded before.........

before (1 file ) = now (1000000000 files ) in my account.......

If you are having problems with the ftp uploaded files duplicating, after you get your link, go back into your ftp client and remove the uploaded files. They will stop duplicating after that. At least that worked for me.

Dear wizz, listen well: it's absurd that the admin of a service like yours for days and days not showing signs of life and let his service is not working as it should. I understand the holiday season, but or close together for a few days, or if the service is open it must work at 100%. This suggests that wizzupload is an amateur service with the final logical consequences (R.I.P.). The January 10 is approaching and that day will prove if all your claims are true or just words.

....the problems aren't only for upload... some files suddenly can no longer download.

something is wrong here
Wizz barely enter the forum
counting only goes tier 3 and 4
to this point we only 853 / $2.3030 and yesterday 1669 / $7.624
comes on 10 ian...
we will see what will be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back