WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way i see wizzupload staying in this business is because of the DMCA, they get earnings from the files that got DMCA'd to pay those that didn't get DMCA'd and make profit aswell. :)

We all have deleted files from DMCA copyright but the wizzupload make it clear in the first post that they delete these files.So everyone is aware when uploading these kind of files.Wizzupload is a trust filehost.They pay 100% and they are against copyright files 10%.So be aware of that.I prefer a filehost that pay and i will try always to not upload copyright files.I have lost more than 200 dollars from other filehosts like directmirror/gbmeister and filehosts that delete copyright files but pay is more than good.Try to not upload DMCA files and all will be fine.

I'm wondering if you'd add the option to use earnings to extend premium on accounts. I could collect payment, then send payment back to you for this, but it would be simpler if I could do this without a middleman. I don't see this option on your site as I have on some other hosts.

I'm wondering if you'd add the option to use earnings to extend premium on accounts. I could collect payment, then send payment back to you for this, but it would be simpler if I could do this without a middleman. I don't see this option on your site as I have on some other hosts.

This option is already on the site before some days.When you go to request a payout there is an option that says 8 dollars for one month premium.This js very good for all of us that want to buy premium from the money we earn.

Sent from my u8800pro using Tapatalk 2

could i just say people love the converting to mp4 to watch online had so much good feedback from people telling me the converter is good so wizzupload keep going

mp4 converting I would use this If I had a better understanding of it, Like do they have to watch entire movie or do we get paid for this Sorry to seedm dumb But out of 6 years of working with hosters I have never used this and what would you recommend Wizzard

I make about 10-20 dollars max in one day with wizzupload and i work on it more than 8-9 hours the day to make it real.I cant even think how people get 20 dollars in one hour.Wizzupload hope you will pay only the real uploaders that work a lot of hours the day uploading in wizzupload and not the cheaters.

I make about 10-20 dollars max in one day with wizzupload and i work on it more than 8-9 hours the day to make it real.I cant even think how people get 20 dollars in one hour.Wizzupload hope you will pay only the real uploaders that work a lot of hours the day uploading in wizzupload and not the cheaters.

wizzupload is it your second username ? :hrhr:

.. suddenly can't Upload, RU anything, ftp doesn't work too... what happened ?

#only last half month huh :facepalm:

Last edited:
could you plz explains what is this?

capturekix.png

this at my account
and this

capture2uig.png

at my reports .
so at my account 2.507 and in my reports it's 4.802 so could you please explain what is this.

could you plz explains what is this?

capturekix.png

this at my account
and this

capture2uig.png

at my reports .
so at my account 2.507 and in my reports it's 4.802 so could you please explain what is this.

Its because of files deleted by dmca copyright.You must be carefull what you uploading.

Sent from my u8800pro using Tapatalk 2

Wizzupload something wrong with the upload cant upload even from flash uploader

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back