WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi wizzupload can you tell us what you can earn from the import system?If we import a file and someone else downloaded the import file or buy a premium from the imported file who will receive the money for the ppd and the sale?

What do you mean by import?

minimum payout is $20 now lol
I think another two weeks atleast and this host will disappear like all the shits

I think another two weeks and you will start uploading files and try earning money with us. So far every single one that said we will vanish, works with us lol ;)

can you change the Links with file name please like this

Code:
http://wizzupload.com/c4c9t0s0okyk.html

Code:
http://wizzupload.com/c4c9t0s0okyk/NooR7.Us_psig-transporter.the.series.s01e01.brrip.xvid.avi.mp4

No, we can't do that, you will have to do it manually if you wish.

What do you mean by import?

Yesterday when i try to download a movie from wizzupload i see the import option in the link.I press import and the files come to my file folder too.But today the import thing gone.I import only 3 files so i dont know what happen to the import thing maybe you remove it but yesterday it was there.

minimum payout is $20 now lol
I think another two weeks atleast and this host will disappear like all the shits

They are here to prove us wrong my friend.We will support wizzupload and in some days we will see.
Wizzupload is a man with honor trust me on this.

@wizzupload site is really slow and when you create links takes long time then says page cant be displayed plz sort this my downloads has dropped cause of the server

here you go wizzupload your server is doing jack shit

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Not able to see any downtime today, maybe it was your connection?

@wizzupload site is really slow and when you create links takes long time then says page cant be displayed plz sort this my downloads has dropped cause of the server

here you go wizzupload your server is doing jack shit

Untitled.jpg

Wizzupload is a huge scam everybody...last night i checked my earnings it were 16.83$...and today morning wen i checked its 16.69$.....i was wondering y my earnings wer so slow...and it turns out wizzupload has been stealing from us....ITS A SCAM

@wizzupload plz reduced the payout to $10 ......$20 is too much using your host bcz you r deleting files + earnings ......no one can easily reach 20$ using your host.......

i think $10 is good for all of us.......

Wizzupload is a huge scam everybody...last night i checked my earnings it were 16.83$...and today morning wen i checked its 16.69$.....i was wondering y my earnings wer so slow...and it turns out wizzupload has been stealing from us....ITS A SCAM

What is your account with us? You probably got files deleted by DMCA.

yes, my account earnings was deleted by wizzupload.SCAM !

Your files was deleted due to DMCA.

@wizzupload plz reduced the payout to $10 ......$20 is too much using your host bcz you r deleting files + earnings ......no one can easily reach 20$ using your host.......

i think $10 is good for all of us.......

20$ is a very small amount if you ask me, people are reaching this amount in one hour...

Last edited by a moderator:
Uploading a 2.7GB file that gets converted to 205mb file.Its ridiculous,I have to say. That does cut the earnings in half.

Renaming to zip or rar after its uploaded will not prevent the file from conversion to mp4. And not allowing users to download the original is mind boggling to me.

Whats the reason to convert video files and allow 5 GB uploads. If its a rar or zip uploaded its not converted obviously. So why discriminate.

Very discouraging and angers me really. There are plenty of flash hosts,......... Damn I just don't get it. :139:

@ 5000et - no, we don't specify what will be the file size. FFmpeg will convert it to a specified quality, but we can't tell how much is the file reduced in terms of size. Usually it gets reduced by 10-20%. What you are saying that it was converted from 2.4G to 200M it's not normal and that's due to your original file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back