WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having trouble uploading. It's either painfully slow or erroring out. I've tried with Z-O-O-M & via the site upload page & no joy.

Hei wizzupload i just receive the money.I notice that you send the payment from other place.
Before i had:

Amount received: $5.12 USD
Fee amount: -$0.50 USD
Net amount: $4.62 USD

So from 5.12 i received 4.62 when you send from the first place.In bigger requests i have over 1 dollars fee.

In the last payment you send it from i have

Amount received: $5.07 USD
Fee amount: -$0.05 USD
Net amount: $5.02 USD

So there is 0.45 dollars less.Can you tell me why this happen?And i hope from now on you will send the money from the because i have lost over 10 dollars due to the fee amount.

Last edited:
Anyone else having trouble uploading. It's either painfully slow or erroring out. I've tried with Z-O-O-M & via the site upload page & no joy.

same here. been 2days upload is very difficult for me.
i already contacted the admin, but i guess he's a bit busy paying everyone.

Originally Posted by WizzUpload
Hello,

ALL users will be able to EARN and CASHOUT the money.

Register, upload files, advertise them, earn money and then cashout. Simple as that.

No tricks, no hidden costs.

If this is correct then I will give you a try. I am not interested in buying money. I prefer to work for it.

Hello,

Should be better now, could you all check and let me know over private message if you still have issues? It's difficult to trace everything in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back