WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WiZZUpload I Literally Beg You To Remove This System, I'm Begging You Infront of Whole WJ To You, Please Don't Remove Earnings of The DMCA Files, I Made You My Default Host, Please Remove This System, You Are The Only Host Left That Pays!!! Please Consider, Please!

Are you for real? Begging? Why don't you open your own host, and upload whatever, and take legal consequences yourself for that?

Some cash missing from pocket...But one day I will, thanx 4 your reply though, currently i'm a clown who's good for nothing but asking door to door for help & people will make fun of me, but one day I think I'll cope up with all of my problems, I think

Hello Daniyal,

I'm sure that is NOT needed to shout and make your text red. Try to keep it simple. If you are not happy the way we handle the DMCA, then STOP using us, find another website to host your files.

i think it should be in red . and it should be stat in ur thread also on site as i am not asking u to remove this system or something like that. as a user came at thread he like ur rates he give time to ur host . work and earn and in last when his files got dmca all balance gone. what will he feel on that time u don't know.so if it will be in main page or in ur site. user will know before start working that if i will work on this site i will have to face these problems. so he will not ask u in pm that where is money or in thread. that's it :p :dan:

Hi admin
Why file .avi size 700mb you change .mp4 and 500mb below? [:|]

Whether this is due to watching online videos on your website?

Could use the option you would not have changed the file size.o_o

Please send screen shoots of payment proof Thanks in advance

Proof if anyone dont believe

41427238.jpg

Edit:
Payment received thanks

Last edited:
delete money in account DMCA?

Yup, the earnings of the DMCA deleted files will also be deducted from account, dnt worry you'll loose only like $3-4 everyday

=================================================

Thank You For The Second Payout, Thank You WiZZUpload!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back