WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ps2gameman Where is wizz? Does it means "that" thing is going to happen? You know what i'm talking bout...never waited so long before...May God Bless Me

ooops my bad, I thought there are some employee or something who process payments and all that maintenance stuffs, and you are the owner who replies here...wasn't known that you do all by yourself :hrhr:

2 VERY BAD THINGS:

1) Downloads stop at 201 ..... always !!!!!!!! Unaccettable!!! Can you fix it ????????
2) Your site don't work properly on iPhone,iPad..ecc . Try it and look by yourself. Impossible to use on mobile. Too much slow, either on 3G and wifi !

@WizzUpload

WTF , you do not stop change your stat table everyday and everynight :facepalm:
I m sorry to say that but we do not play a game
first france was in platinum Tier , then in gold Tier , and now in silver Tier without talking about other countries .. wtf :139: what do you think if you change it to 1$/10.000 downloads ? is good for you isn't ? and do not have to bother us , we are just your slaves [:|] and we know the famous sentence on the lips of the filehosts owners " If you are not happy with us , please find another provider "
you do not have to say it again because I'm leaving .

Thank you

i have 325 dowland FOR 4 FILE + 600 MB
I earn 2 dollar
90% of the dowland of france , is that means 1 DOLLAR = 0.015 Download = 15 dollars for 1000 dowland
2 dollars/325 = 0.0061 dollars is taht means 1000= 6 dollar
???????????????????????????????????????????????????

I think there is a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back