wiu.co - Shorten your links and earn upto $4.00 per 1000 views! NO LIMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiu

Hi everyone! I'm here on behalf of wiu.co, they claim to be the owners of a source that is widely used by popular url shorteners nowadays. Wiu is an url shortener that shows an advertisement between your links and shares their profit with you. Ever heard of adf.ly? It's exactly the same.
I've spoken a lot with them and believe that they deserve anything good that comes their way!

After adf.ly we were the first.. We worked very hard and paid a lot in 2011 to get this as it is now, but long story short, it leaked and many sites launched with our very own source.. We couldn't take it in 2011.. But here we are, more than 4 years later! It opened many opportunities, but we haven't seen any yet, while we made this happen.. Now it's time to get back in business! Please spread the word, we really need your help! Get loyal with us and we'll take great care of you!

If you'd like, you can even convert your earned USD to BTC by letting me know (comment), minimum payout is $10.
Also, if you'd like to receive your payout by Skrill, Payza or any other major payment processor,
just ask me in the comments below and I'll see what I can do :)

Join now at wiu.co and let me know if you have any questions, suggestions or want to know more!

I had an url shortener once, it was based on their source. They gave it to me for free and we talked a lot, now I'm returning the favour and giving my short domain name to them. Also, they promise to take good care of their users, once they get things going.

Here is an avatar, if you want to support them on this or any other forum :D

http://wiu.co/images/avatar.png

Feel for us? Want to help a little? If you have Facebook, we'd appreciate a like and/or share!
facebook.com/Wiu.co

UPDATE: We have started to pay our users!
At this very moment, you'll earn upto $4.00 for 1000 views.

This is just the start, earnings will increase A LOT, as soon as we get more users to use wiu.co

Still no comment :O URL shorteners aren't that popular here, are they?

Last edited:
8 comments
Payouts ? Daily....weekly....monthly...yearly?

Your earnings will be automatically paid to you on the next payment date (Friday, 30th October 2015), when you have reached a total of $5.00 or more.

weekly ;)

Well, way too low interest, also mostly users that tried to scam the system and send us fake views.. I'll go work on a good file host, cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back