DarkSitry

I requested payment at Dood on the 14th in the early morning. On the 15th the payment was processed but so far I have not received it. Today is the 16th and I still haven't received my payment. I sent two messages in chat and they didn't respond, I sent a private message here and they didn't respond either. This is the first time this has happened to me, I want to receive my payment, otherwise I won't have confidence in continuing to work with Dood.

9 comments
It's been 4 days and so far Dood hasn't paid me. I've sent several messages on chat, but they haven't responded. I requested my payment on the 14th, on the 15th the payment was processed but I still haven't received it. I've already sent a message on Dood's profile here and I haven't received any response from them. I'm going to stop working with them, I can't continue working without being paid. Careful!

There's a few people reporting this at the moment, I feel like it maybe is the end of downfall of dood, only speculation though. Got to give them chance to maybe sort finances out or website etc, faults do happen.

But here I am giving benefit of the doubt to a company which made tny.so and just stopped recording viewers and paying with no notice.

Back