Withdraw Funds By Bank Wire is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a user of Payza but it seems to be pretty decent despite the lack of UK/US and certain other country bank accounts.

The fees of $15 - $25 seem normal and in many cases cheaper than Paypal given Paypal force you to convert to your local currency.

Bank wire transfers normally cost $30+ globally. So $15 - $25 is already a discount compared to bank rates.

Being able to withdraw in a non domestic currency (i.e USD instead of HKD) means saving money on currency exchange rates. Paypal charge 2.5% just for the exchange, and this is on top of their already typical 4% charge. If you charge US$100 you end up with around HK$730 which is about HK$48 (6.58%) less than your actual fee.

If you can wait long enough for your Payza account to accumulate enough funds to say $2,000 it works out being cheaper. $2,000 * 2.5% = $50 in transaction fees. $50 transaction fees + $25 withdrawal fees = $75 total fees. $75/$2,000 = 3.75%.

Of course if you earn in local currency then Paypal is probably cheaper for lower withdrawal amounts. But even with high withdrawal levels, Payza is still competitive.

Alertpay support answered your tickets in 3 bussines days,payza support answer your tickets in 3 weeks.withdraw money is very slow and sometimes impossible.and so on....

Has anyone tried adding an intermediary for the wire transfer? My bank seems to be able to accept wire transfers when Wells Fargo is used as an intermediary, but the form doesn't have a box to fill...

I have a payza account long time ago, cos they don't have the bank wire fucntion, I give up

I've reconsider payza if this feature is working well.

Hey man!
Why normal Bank Transfer is still disable!??
I don't want to withdrawn money by wire transfer!!

Please allow normal Bank Transfer ASAP!!

Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back