Withdraw from payza to hungary

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjanos

Hi there,

I have created a payza account, cos some users can pay me via payza.
Unfortunately I can't withdraw my money to my Bank account, becouse it's not available in hungary.

How exactly can get my money? :-(

8 comments
Hi there,

I have created a payza account, cos some users can pay me via payza.
Unfortunately I can't withdraw my money to my Bank account, becouse it's not available in hungary.

How exactly can get my money? :-(

Are you serious, Payza already blocked every option to withdraw funds.

They only have wire bank transfer, Which cost $15. ( Check if it was availabe in your region )

So you say Chaitan you can only get your money from Payza if you pay $15 for the transfer?

What a rip off. I've used AlertPay a long time ago, but if this is true, I'll never use Payza.

So you say Chaitan you can only get your money from Payza if you pay $15 for the transfer?

What a rip off. I've used AlertPay a long time ago, but if this is true, I'll never use Payza.

Yup, they charge huge if you need wired transfer. Soon they going to close the business if this continue.

CC card withdraw - Not available.
Bank Withdraw - Not available.
Wired Transfer - Available at certain countries with huge fees.

Although i see many complaints when some one use Wired withdraw, Some users not got bucks into their bank even for 3 - 6months. :facepalm:

They have replied to me:

Currently you can withdraw funds by bank wire withdrawal option in Hungary.

For instructions on how to withdraw funds by bank wire, please review the following FAQ article: https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.ph...w/475/80/how-do-i-withdraw-funds-by-bank-wire

Minimum amount to withdraw by bank wire is $40 USD.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.
So if I pay in 65usd, than I can get out 40 usd... :-D Cool... If I close my account they dint give me my money, they just hold it... This payza must be a joke....

Yup, they charge huge if you need wired transfer. Soon they going to close the business if this continue.

CC card withdraw - Not available.
Bank Withdraw - Not available.
Wired Transfer - Available at certain countries with huge fees.

Although i see many complaints when some one use Wired withdraw, Some users not got bucks into their bank even for 3 - 6months. :facepalm:

Huge? it's $25 for any amount. The long delay for bank wires have been resolved, takes 7-10 days for the wire to be complete.

25$ is 5500 hungarian forint.

Usually in my country people work for 400-450 hungarian forint per hour... So, 25$ is a huge ammount...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back