Windows vs Mac

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So? Which do you prefer and why?

Personally, I like windows just because it's capable of a lot more since most programs are made around it rather than around Mac.

58 comments
Thing is, if you have a mac and need something thats only on windows, chances are youll find something the same proberly better for mac :)

Thing is, if you have a mac and need something thats only on windows, chances are youll find something the same proberly better for mac :)
Not necessarily. If you look into it enough, you can find something better for Windows than for Mac if it's the same functioning program.

Poll added.

Macs are better for day to day life and for school, no doubt about it. Slowly, games are making a transition to mac, and once apple has a bigger user base the games will start coming out for mac even more.
Windows is only ideal for old people who can't be bothered with "change" or people whose jobs require specific programs, like engineers.

So it depends in what area you're talking about.. since you didn't state it, I'm going to assume day to day life and apple's are better.
Also, don't hate on us all because we're mac fans. The majority of us grew up with windows and then switched to mac and liked it.

Mac are best, because you can install install Windows on them

I got a mac for my daily stuff, and when I want to play some games, I restart my mac and boot up windows 7 :)

people always associate viruses with windows, but if mac would have +90% market share, there would be a lot more viruses for mac as well. don't forget that.

You just soiled everything you have to say because clearly you don't know what you are talking about :|

aha, and arent you the one that said mac makes you feel like you have handcuffs on? You obviously don't know anything about the operating system, you can change anything you want and edit whatever you feel like. There's no limitations to what you can do. Yes it's simple for people who want an easy to use gui, but for more experienced members (not you), you can do anything you want. How long have you even used a mac for? I doubt you're in any situation to judge something you hardly know.

As for windows, please go and look for facts on what ages use what operating system. Guaranteed the majority of macintosh users will be pretty young, and the older generation will be dominated by windows. Can't we then determine that windows is for old people? Also, if you don't need specialized software that is windows only (let's say, autocad) then macintosh is better for everything else because it runs faster, smoother, and is overall easier to use. If you're against doing things faster and easier, then I feel bad for you man..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back