Windows slows down comparing when it was fresh installtion

Status
Not open for further replies.

zillah

Hi

I am using windows 10 64 bit

I don’t know if I should believe myth that says do a fresh windows installation every 4 or 5 years as it gets clogged and I feel windows slows down comparing when it was fresh installation

Although I use utility Revo Uninstaller (there are others) that is supposed not to leave a leftover in windows registry when you uninstall a program

I do not let unnecessary program to run in the background

Code:
https://imgur.com/a/mMfp5zV

Only I have ESET and MalwareBytes running when windows start

In past I used many utilities that check and tweak windows OS but it didn’t restore windows to its origin state when it was freshly installed

Is this true myth

Is there a trust program that check windows 10 health and advise accordingly ?

Am I missing some important steps?

What are most trusted programs worth to have / buy it ?

Thx

1 comment
Good evening, I will summarize the problem that Windows 10 has in a few words ... does Frankenstein sound familiar? Windows 10 is a monster created from other parts and entities, has so poorly planned, implemented and optimized updates that each new one generates a large load on the components and many people have already filed a lawsuit against Microsoft for damages regarding their equipment.

My best recommendation is that you run away from Windows 10 or use a version without update and also check with a third party ISO (like Hiren's Boot CD) the state of your ram and disks so you can see if they are affected to a considerable level. Several colleagues had to check and repair in one way or another non-essential equipment of some local companies that had the same problem... why? Because Windows 10 enterprise licensing is so popular that there are discount coupons and they were buying in bulk. Now they are with basic equipment damage and some unusable because they don't have spare parts or don't want to spend money because of the pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back