Other Windows RDP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYNTOX

I am looking for a Windows RDP that meets the following requirements:

Storage: Not much (2-5gb is lots)
Bandwidth: About 100GB on a 100mpbs port
Location: Offshore, I am not interested in servers in North America, I'd prefer Netherlands or somewhere similar
Budget: $30-35/month
Payment: I can pay monthly via Paypal, I do not want to pay for multiple months at a time as I am unsure if I will like your service or not, no offense
Memory: Roughly 512mb I'd assume to be good
Programs: Any programs I require to use do not need to be installed so as long as I can run those programs that should be sufficient, anything else is just an added bonus.

I will not be downloading from file hosts or torrents or running memory intensive processes. I will simply be using it to test proxies and crack (with proxies). Hoping to find a server that is quick and doesn't have a lot of people running cpu/memory eating tasks.

I look at all the posts in here and all the ones that I think hey this will be good for what I need are all sold out currently so I'm looking to see what people have available. I am looking to buy something by tomorrow hopefully if I can find one that I like. I need the server for about 4 months or so and if I really like it I will probably just keep renewing after those 4 months.

What do you guys have to offer me that I could get setup by tomorrow or the next day?

Last edited:
2 comments
Your thread has been locked, not going to deal with you. Plus I seriously doubt your offering 500GB to a user and seriously doubt your only putting 3 users on a server.

I have received some PMs about servers im currently looking into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back