Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i try to upload to fileserve i get : ERROR - malformedFile too big to upload.

Fileserve Recently changed there Upload & download Script.

Are you gonna take some action about this issue?

View Ticket #600630

1 day ago that I send the ticket and you have not yet answered me, please fix the problem. <_<

royman .. somik has updated the plugin, update the sborg and it will work, the update is free also :)
Thanks _brazzO.

But i can't update, ask me mail and key. I'm trying with my sborg name, mail and pass, but not allow me to update.

fdb7ed.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have any key provided for them. Only have username and pass, and they don't reply my tickets. it is so frustrating.:O

Last edited:
Thanks _brazzO.

But i can't update, ask me mail and key. I'm trying with my sborg name, mail and pass, but not allow me to update.

fdb7ed.jpg

If your Sborg is hosted on myrapidleech.net and you don't have an Sborg license key, the tech people from myrapidleech.net will update it for you. The above Sborg INstallation Wizard if for use by people who have their Sborg hosted on their own servers who have their own Sborg license keys.

Please open a support ticket (http://myrapidleech.net/billing/submitticket.php) or request for an update from Live Chat and they'll update your Sborg as soon as possible.

i have done free update to your sborg but i wouldn't able to reply your ticket as my internet is not working properly and i am using gprs , i have fixed your issue but i wouldnt be able to reply your ticket by tomm until i get internet back. Its midnight here.

The free update was for other user not for me, the free update option remains there in my sborg window.
check the image.

My user name: adulake4752

8905a9.jpg
dcfb08.jpg

Ok i can understand his problem, but he didn't update my sborg ​​at least not mine
and the problem still there,i need a solution.

e1d3b4.jpg

Last edited:
Ok i can understand his problem, but he didn't update my sborg ​​at least not mine
and the problem still there,i need a solution.

His Internet connection is not working yesterday but he said it might be fixed by today. If I had a way to help you from here I would have done the update but I can't.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Ipowerz assured me that it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back