Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
first i wait 4 day to activate, i used sborg for 3 day and i got band , he say i download to much.

i ask him to help me with torrent, he replay on my ticket "read sborg manual", great suport.

download speed form fileserv 0.5-2MB/sec, wupload upload 200-400 kb/sec filesonic not working and you can download only one file at time.

First of all i am very sorry, as i was out of station for 4 days and my technos didn't helped you. I will take their a good class...:facepalm:

first i wait 4 day to activate, i used sborg for 3 day and i got band , he say i download to much.

i ask him to help me with torrent, he replay on my ticket "read sborg manual", great suport.

download speed form fileserv 0.5-2MB/sec, wupload upload 200-400 kb/sec filesonic not working and you can download only one file at time.

This happens because your sborg settings having 2MB buffer size, increase it to 16MB and speeds will be fixed.

wat its abt 3 days my sborg says acc suspened and sumited a ticket but still no respnse

porr support

Its activated. Thanks for choosing us, sorry for the delay.

now its been more than 24h and my account is still not activated and livezilla is never live :'(

Now it will be fastest ever, I am sorry for the recent delay.

Well, being their old customer, I have observed that this host is very good provider of sborg, their support is fast, they provide phone support and their service is very good, as well as their support, they provide what they say/mention, but the problem is that they have limited stock so whenever I recommend my friend for their service, their stock is out! As they have good sales hence their stock gets finished soon!

Overall I am really satisfied with them.

Thank you

@ipowerz : pls give me SBorg Basic .
I want server support DL Filesonic/Fileserve and upload Wupload/Filesonic/Uploadstation Good Speed !
Wait U

been using the service for a week now, and i can say am pretty satisfied with it

will recommend this to anyone who needs awesome upload speeds :)

Well, being their old customer, I have observed that this host is very good provider of sborg, their support is fast, they provide phone support and their service is very good, as well as their support, they provide what they say/mention, but the problem is that they have limited stock so whenever I recommend my friend for their service, their stock is out! As they have good sales hence their stock gets finished soon!

Overall I am really satisfied with them.

Thank you

Thanks for a good review :D
@ipowerz : pls give me SBorg Basic .
I want server support DL Filesonic/Fileserve and upload Wupload/Filesonic/Uploadstation Good Speed !
Wait U

Sent you a pm.

been using the service for a week now, and i can say am pretty satisfied with it

will recommend this to anyone who needs awesome upload speeds :)

Thanks for a good review!

CPU: 100%

this has been the case for a few days now.. whats the problem?

also there seems to be lots of abusers these days as the load goes up every few days. speeds are affected then.. may be it should be made clear that those abusing will be banned forever without notice

i wanted to tell ipowers by msn but you dont seem to be online for me for a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back