Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello:

I placed an order several hours ago and still haven't received any information about how to access the service. Order number: [FONT=&quot]2804558021[/FONT]

I don't know if the script has a problem or the server, but most of the time it says the rar password is wrong or only uploads the sample files. Apart from that everything is ok.

hey, was wondering if i could get a custom $7-$9 sborg package, preferably with like 17-20GB space instead of 25GB, and what is the difference between having sborg and Rapidleech+Torrentflux as there is a bandwidth restriction on the latter, is it because you can seed in TF but not in sborg?

Thank You.

have a look

recently i rented myrapidleech hosting.
when i try to download a link this counting appear repeatedly:

8651ed.bmp

this is happening for every FSc download link.
What's wrong?

Now your live support is offline (few mins ago was online). If you want to linger me for 24 hours since order, i will do chargeback:)

Last edited:
CIS : There is by default free plugin of FSO as most people demand it... if you want premium , make ticket at client area , we will replace it with premium FSO plugin!

what is this? i cant go to Cpanel?

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

recently i rented myrapidleech hosting.
when i try to download a link this counting appear repeatedly:

8651ed.bmp

this is happening for every FSc download link.
What's wrong?

Now your live support is offline (few mins ago was online). If you want to linger me for 24 hours since order, i will do chargeback:)
Now it works smoothly.
Download speed is fine but slow when loading a page. Satisfied with your service :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back