Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH dude
i upload at night time,on first day of the problem i checked my sborg at 8pm PST at night and it wasnt opening so that day got wasted for me and then yesterday it was down whole day again,
if u cant give 2 days then here's a review

worst service ever

Last edited:
Well i'm using his sBorg service from last 2 months and the service is really good and yes
i also faced some downtime.But he gave some free days to use overall best Sborg provider.
Ohh Yes Download and UPload speeds are Best around here. :)

Thanks

chaudhary9 : when did i say, i will not give you credit for 2 days? i just told you exact time, even it crossed 1 sec then 24 hours , you will get 2 days credit, i hope you understand and thank you for your patience

25hours passed since order was made and paid through Paypal. Still account pending. Ticket not answered. Please give me a refund. Thank you.

I have opened a Paypal dispute and will escalate it if necessary. He had promised me 24hrs but more than a day has passed. Do not want the activation but a refund.

25hours passed since order was made and paid through Paypal. Still account pending. Ticket not answered. Please give me a refund. Thank you.

same here, i am still waiting for activation

if you not able to activate it just refund it

Sorry for the inconvenience from the delayed activation of accounts. Ipowerz was busy recently resolving the issue with the US datacenter. The problem looks like it has been resolved for the most part now, at least.

Your accounts will be activated in the soonest possible time. Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Please bear with us for the moment.

Thank you for your patience...

Activating your accounts in 5mins!
I just got received sborg tickets!

qoThE.png

Its 11'o clock here now!

Very nice sborg. Nice speed as well. Hope it stays the same and I will continue my service :) They are the best.

Last edited:
bought a new sborg hosting.

it seems NL server is on 32bit OS and now i can upload or download 2GB+ files! i wasn't informed of this and now am stuck with it!

Last edited:
This is the best downloading speed you can get in netherlands, as filesonic downloading servers in USA...

Downloading Speeds are capped by file hosts for Sborg and rapidleech and its constant for all the hosting providers!

Fileserve uploading speed is bit less because you are in Netherlands and fileserve is in USA!

But if you move to USA, WUpload speeds will decrease as Wupload is in Netherlands

In USA fileserve speeds crosses 40MBps

This a speed fact :)

Anyways thanks for a good review :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back